[ATTACH=CONFIG]9275[/ATTACH]BEHOLD, MORE WENDY FANART..and Maxwell. You can decide if that figure next to Wendy is a dark version of Abigail or a dark version of Wendy- or simply a hallucination of Maxwells doing.

wowowowowow this one is totally amazing!

The profile picture of my two OCs of my rp blog. One is a minister and the other is Winona- who is mentioned above. Don't you want to wonder how Maxwell managed to get Walter (the minister) in his world? Let's just say it was a very bad day for Walter and the perfect time for Maxwell. Also- there was a lot of struggling involved. Man I love Walter- he's loosely based off of Oscar Romero, an Archbishop of San Salvador who was assassinated years ago. Quite a man to look up to.

What did you say about avatar requests?

Those were a long time ago- its closed right now as I haven't done them all yet. I'm doing them all at once then posting them when I have the time. I also have my own art I need to do to improve.

A child version of Maxwell I drew for an RP between me and a friend where Maxy became cursed to be a child again. W/ or without glasses since he had bad eyesight when he was yougner (probably).

In any case Child Maxwell demands all of your candy.

He's too innocent looking for his own good. I mean, just get rid of that grin on his face and you wouldn't suspect a thing from the little devil. He still has the same sadistic mind as the real Maxy- just cursed into a 8-year old version of himselves body I guess.