Forum crushes

Snob

This is thread dedicated to good feelings.

AKA tell me your forums crushes i won't judge you

;)

Mine is obvious. Mentlegen. (And all the other bacon church members!)

Edited by Snob
<3

Barovsoap, he is my wife. Or husband. I have to say that.But the people i really like here are: [MENTION=6300]Snob[/MENTION] [MENTION=3998]sirmentlegen[/MENTION] [MENTION=6809]BarovSoap[/MENTION]You guys have been here with me since the beginning.

I also like [MENTION=23681]Wilson P. Higgsbury[/MENTION], he's a cool guy.

I get so gender confused on forums! HOW DO I KNOW YOU'RE NOT MALE OR FEMALE?! Where does it say?! I can only assume, and I tend to assume wrong.

More than half of my forum crushes are male, and I'm a male as well. Gender really doesn't matter, it's all about the feels.

You know. The feels.

Edited by Snob

I get so gender confused on forums! HOW DO I KNOW YOU'RE NOT MALE OR FEMALE?! Where does it say?! I can only assume, and I tend to assume wrong.

Use the [MENTION=215]Toaster Fu[/MENTION] logic, everyone is male until further notice.There are pleanty of lovely ladies here, like [MENTION=584]LadyD[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7347]CrispyJelly[/MENTION]

There are pleanty of lovely ladies here, like [MENTION=584]LadyD[/MENTION] and [MENTION=584]CrispyJelly[/MENTION]

Don't forget [MENTION=2358]Syd[/MENTION]. Edited by Snob

Well, the first five people I think of on the top of my head, every time I think of this forum, is [MENTION=6300]Snob[/MENTION] [MENTION=1667]MilleniumCount[/MENTION] [MENTION=8]Kevin[/MENTION] [MENTION=8373]366107044[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3998]sirmentlegen[/MENTION] . I wouldn't say any of these are crushes... well, maybe one or two of them, but I'll let you all fight over it [or against it].

Well, the first five people I think of on the top of my head, every time I think of this forum, is [MENTION=6300]Snob[/MENTION] [MENTION=1667]MilleniumCount[/MENTION] [MENTION=8]Kevin[/MENTION] [MENTION=8373]366107044[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3998]sirmentlegen[/MENTION] . I wouldn't say any of these are crushes... well, maybe one or two of them, but I'll let you all fight over it [or against it].

It's me! The forums need me, and so do you!! jk Edited by Snob

I have a feeling I don't want to know who it is.

No, because that would be envy.

Well then, that's a toughie- and I can't just say someone that someone else has said, that would just be awkward.hmm... will get back to ya later... Edited by 366107044