Surviving and Thriving! (Don't starve Role Play Thread)

Wimpgang

( Can i pretend that i know Shelby?) *Turns into snail* Hi dude. did you know i shapeshift? *Turns into cat, then rabbit, then tree, then bacck to snail.* why is a robot here? More Humans?

Newk! (That's your new nickname) long time no see!

"Performing Heat Signature Scan."*Looks around the immediate area in search of rabbits, but the ground was too warm to see anything under it*"Bio Fuel low. Acquire logs for spare fuel"*Equips the Drill hand, and uses what is left of his bio fuel to collect several trees worth of logs*"Low Solar Energy. Switching to energy reserves."*He speeds over to the shelter, builds a machine to cut and smash logs into a un-refined fuel*"Not as efficient as natural oil, or pure Bio Fuel. Good enough for fuel."*Opens up large door on ceiling to let in sunlight to refuel solar charges*

"Performing Heat Signature Scan."*Looks around the immediate area in search of rabbits, but the ground was too warm to see anything under it*"Bio Fuel low. Acquire logs for spare fuel"*Equips the Drill hand, and uses what is left of his bio fuel to collect several trees worth of logs*"Low Solar Energy. Switching to energy reserves."*He speeds over to the shelter, builds a machine to cut and smash logs into a un-refined fuel*"Not as efficient as natural oil, or pure Bio Fuel. Good enough for fuel."*Opens up large door on ceiling to let in sunlight to refuel solar charges*

Fuel? I can make some fuel!*begins mixing things and cooking things*

can i joinname:genevievelooks like:18 year old humen with bland hair ragged clothing and starfish bin hair not wet when wet 18 year old mer maid with blond hair a blue fish tailstory: was swiming got suround ed by sharys founda door went in it woke up on island abilatys;singing puts pepole in a trance ,can use water magic,swims very fastrace;mermaid/siren

can i joinname:genevievelooks like:18 year old humen with bland hair ragged clothing and starfish bin hair not wet when wet 18 year old mer maid with blond hair a blue fish tailstory: was swiming got suround ed by sharys founda door went in it woke up on island abilatys;singing puts pepole in a trance ,can use water magic,swims very fastrace;mermaid/siren

ooc:you must post your application here:http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?16906-Surviving-and-Thriving!-(Roleplay-Application-Center)

*Hears loud stomps outside""Performing thermal scan.""Trees. Pine originated evergreens."*Notices Treegaurd*"Living tree. Heat signature suggests a disguise. Launching Combat.exe"*Equips Drill, and holds it out to begin drilling the treegaurd*

*approaches with bucket of oil*This should suit you better than biofuel.