Surviving and Thriving! (Don't starve Role Play Thread)

Wimpgang

*Snore* I wake up . "That's funny I don't even remember going to sleep . Ahh!" I see a cloud of darkness with eyes and a big grin . "So Wimpgang long time no see . " It said . "It has been I while hasn't it . What do you want from me ? " "I want you to kill Harold" "But why he's my friend ? " "I'm the reason that Maxwell has left you and your puny pets alone . You will do as I command ! Now wake up!""Wimpgang are you okay you look as if you've seen a ghost ," said Warcus . "What I'm fine . " I said . "I can't do it I can't kill him ! I won't kill him I won't!" I thought.

...The world got covered in dark, red-ish colour.Stumbling through a small forest in search for food and water I remembered what the man had said:"You don't want to be without a fire when the night comes"I looked at the sky and saw that the sun was just above the horizon, it was a matter of minutes before it would be pitch-black.Desperate to make a fire I started to look around for anything I could start a fire with.I found a single piece of flint and some grass and twigs among the trees but it was to late, the darkness was everywhere.With only the faint light from my mask I could barley make out my own hands and the things I had gathered.That's when I heard a growling noise behind me.I quickly turned around to try to see what had made the noise but there was nothing there.Then I heard a shriek from behind me again, but this time when I turned around I accidentally kicked the flint which created a small spark."He didn't take my boots!"And as the growling became louder I started to desperately create another spark with the flint.Then, a small flash of light and the grass was burning.I then quickly grabbed a stick and lit it and stood up.But whatever made the noise was gone, I was alone...

OOC: [MENTION=23279]Wimpgang[/MENTION] It was just a bad dream :DAs i dash outside i see the corpse of a pigman."Its still there..."I walk to the opposite direction where the corpse is because I dont want to get any more trouble.As I walk i think: "Should have taken some supplies from that guy. Oh well. Aaand its getting dark. Great! "I look back but i dont see the house anymore. "I seriously need my watch... Wait."I stop and crouch down."Footprints?"I look forward and see some picked saplings and sticks. My heart starts pounding: "Well what do you know, coming the opposite direction wasnt a such a bad idea after all."I follow the footprints and the picked bushes until I see a fire in a distance."Is that really Wilson? Gotta check. WILS- damnit. I should keep down I think taht we all know what happened last time... You went crazy and now youre talking to yourself."I sneak closer to hear painful snorts.I go closer and see a pigman and Harold.Thoughts: "Hey! Thats the guy who saved me with a chair... or is it?" I think as I step onto a twig and it cracksWhisper: *Damnit*

I back off from the fire."Yeah thats him. Damnit, I was really hoping..."Its getting darker and darker.I quickly gather wood with my axe that I made on the first day.*CHOP CHOP CHOP*Thoughts: "Wow that makes alot of noise. Better get out of here before he thinks im a bear or something."I get some logs and pick some dry grass."No flint..."I tear up my axe to get the flint and throw the rest of it on the fire. I start the fire just before nighttime."I think he sees my fire... Lets just hope that he knows that its me."

I peer out the window and see that it's night time . "Well Warcus it been lovely having you . Always nice to have a guest . Well I'm going to bed . You can sleep in the guest bedroom . I have to cater for my many animals first . Do you want any food ? "

Harold jumps out of the bushes and start to beat me with an axe. I feel blood flowing out of my hand... I see a tall, dapper man whos chuckling in the background. "Help..." Is the only thing that i can say before harold swings his axe at my fac-"AAAAAAAAAAAHGHGHGHAAA!!! NO, PLEASE, STOP!! I BEG YOU!"I wake up. My heart is pounding really fast. I look at Harolds fireplace."Oh it was just a dream okay... okay... Wait. Why is my hand hurting like hell?"I look at it to see that it is heavily burnt and its in my campfire.I quickly pull it out and get my puffy vest off to extinguish it.Thoughts: "Ow ow oooowww... Im getting nightmares again. Who was that tall guy? Was it a ghost or a bad guy or that pigs owner.....?"I stay up for the rest of the night, really paranoid.

I peer out the window and see that it's night time . "Well Warcus it been lovely having you . Always nice to have a guest . Well I'm going to bed . You can sleep in the guest bedroom . I have to cater for my many animals first . Do you want any food ? "

"I don't need any food... No, not at all.. I'll go sleep in the guest bedroom.."Warcus goes to the guest bedroom to rest.

I look into the fire.The flames burn my eyes. But I dont care...My hand still hurts and my brain is collapsing under the questions that need to be answered."Who was that man? What is this place? Why am I here? Where is Wilson? Were the three men baddies or good guys?Why do I see nightmares like twice a day?"I throw some grass and a small log on the fire and as i watch the flames dance their usual dance Im thinking: "Maybe were being punished for doing crime and sent on this island just to rot here?"I dont remember doing anything wrong.Except pulling that switch, of course...

Hey Can I join please?Name: Weqweus (We-kwee-us)Race: HumanLooks: Short brownish/blackish swept back hair, Light skin tone, Average Build, Average height, Wears light gray shirt with overalls and grey pants.Backstory: A combat savvy militia soldier who was training when he suddenly blacked out waking up in the islands all he remembers is someone tallPersonality: Aggressive to whoever is deemed threatening he likes the sound of things breakingAbility: Anything from Bones to machinery can randomly break loudly and noticeable when hes aroundEtc.: He freakin loves magnets, Though they seem to negate his abilityIf im denied I'd like to know why

I am rudely woken up by a snorting sound. As i open my eyes, all i can see is a piggy face."YOU FRIEND!"I am positively suprised that the pig is fine already, though i move back a bit. No need to get so close to eachother right now.I stand up, checking my surroundings..Yeah.. Everything seems usua- wait what is that? I see fire in the distance. Well, right now i can't really think about that. Gotta care for the pig first. I see that his wound healed just fine. Man, it's really strange, either those pigs heal really fast or the spider glands are really useful.Well, i guess i will be stuck with that pig for a while now.I remember seeing the fire, and head towards it...

I wake up to a snorting sound in the distance."That must be the pig."As i get my puffy vest back on I look at my hand. Its heavily burnt..."Well aint that a bugger... who even sleeps while their hand is in a campfi-"I look around, then at Harolds campfire.The pig appears to be his friend.I see Harold pinching his eyes as he tries to spot something near my fire."Better get moving."As I see Harold now actually heading towards the fire I quickly hide behind a bush."Wow, I bet he cant see through here. The pig makes me worried though..."I stay behind the bush not moving or making any noise. And watch Harold getting closer and closer...

Hey Can I join please?Name: Weqweus (We-kwee-us)Race: HumanLooks: Short brownish/blackish swept back hair, Light skin tone, Average Build, Average height, Wears light gray shirt with overalls and grey pants.Backstory: A combat savvy militia soldier who was training when he suddenly blacked out waking up in the islands all he remembers is someone tallPersonality: Aggressive to whoever is deemed threatening he likes the sound of things breakingAbility: Anything from Bones to machinery can randomly break loudly and noticeable when hes aroundEtc.: He freakin loves magnets, Though they seem to negate his abilityIf im denied I'd like to know why

You must send your request here: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?16906-Surviving-and-Thriving!-(Roleplay-Application-Center)

RP character name: jeffersonRace: Spitter (Those spiders in the caves if you did not know)Looks like: Green eyes, Spider-like,smallBackstory: Made fun of by the other spiders, being tired of it he went out of the caves to seek a new life.Personality: wants to have a owner. Nice and caring, will defend friends, hates spidersAbility: Fast, can jump onto small creatures ex Rabbits, killing them, can shoot a projectile, speaks english.

RP character name: jeffersonRace: Spitter (Those spiders in the caves if you did not know)Looks like: Green eyes, Spider-like,smallBackstory: Made fun of by the other spiders, being tired of it he went out of the caves to seek a new life.Personality: wants to have a owner. Nice and caring, will defend friends, hates spidersAbility: Fast, can jump onto small creatures ex Rabbits, killing them, can shoot a projectile, speaks english.

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?16906-Surviving-and-Thriving!-(Roleplay-Application-Center) this is where you must send your request