[Game Update] - 600454

• Developer

Changes

• Scrappy Werepig can now be slept.
  • When upgraded chests are destroyed or deconstructed, and there are too many item stacks to drop, a Broken-down Chest is left behind instead. Rebuilding it will restore the original chest as well as the remaining items within it.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a crash related to Frostjaw spawning.
  • Fixed Rosy Red Cane rarity not being Loyal.
  • Fixed missing string for Abigail’s The Supernatural.

View full update

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, V2C said:

Fixed Rosy Red Cane being unweavable.

I could be wrong but wouldn't the correct term be unravelable? Unweaveable implies that you cannot weave it, rather than that you can unravel it. I'm assuming you thought of it as un-weaving the item. Not a big deal obviously just wanted to point that out :D

• Like 2
  • Ninja 1

8 minutes ago, V2C said:

When upgraded chests are destroyed or deconstructed, and there are too many item stacks to drop, a Broken-down Chest is left behind instead.

So you can't move the chest elsewhere if it contains too much items? That's both great and somewhat concerning, especially when you only realize you placed the chest wrong soon after and want to rebuild it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, V2C said:

When upgraded chests are destroyed or deconstructed, and there are too many item stacks to drop, a Broken-down Chest is left behind instead. Rebuilding it will restore the original chest as well as the remaining items within it.

so basically we can store things in the void (not to be confused with the shadow realm) now?

• Like 1

• Developer
5 minutes ago, doug27fani said:

Several players have had problems with moving the keyboard and interacting with items

Could you try resetting your key binds in the options menu and setting them back to what they were?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JesseB_Klei said:

Could you try resetting your key binds in the options menu and setting them back to what they were?

I did this and it solved it, the streamer MagnumofSpades also had problems and it resolved it when reset. But it's something related to this update because it didn't happen before. And many players who don't have as much experience solving problems on their own may have problems with this, having to ask in videos or live chat

Edited by doug27fani
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, V2C said:

Changes

• When upgraded chests are destroyed or deconstructed, and there are too many item stacks to drop, a Broken-down Chest is left behind instead. Rebuilding it will restore the original chest as well as the remaining items within it.

That's what I want! Thank you Klei!

6 hours ago, Ryusuta said:

Can you PLEASE make Rot washing away a World Settings option you can turn off? I'm begging you.

No. Suffer, watching your precious rot melt away.

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, V2C said:

Changes

• Scrappy Werepig can now be slept.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a crash related to Frostjaw spawning.
  • Fixed Rosy Red Cane rarity not being Loyal.
  • Fixed missing string for Abigail’s The Supernatural.

View full update

Could you block to use shift+drop when there are too many item stacks to drop in upgraded chest?

Shift drop also causes chaos by instantly dropping all stack items

Great update Klei as always. 
But just 1 small thing. 
I no longer can bundle my items with my Bundling Wrap while opening the Polar Bearger Bin. I think it was not intended because it used to work in the beta. 

Thanks for the tips regarding reseting the key binds. After the update went live all of a sudden it was impossible to click on items in the inventory and pick them up while on the move. Resetting the key binds fixes this!