Mass fertilizer suggestion

Ever get tired and bored of trying to tend a lot of grass and plants? I feel you there, and autoaction reborn being the only solution for me to mitigate that annoyance. As non-lategame solution I want to suggest some way or manner for mass fertilizing. Either it's some creature we could employ to do it or we'd have technology that revitalizes plants into fertility.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Gi-Go said:

Not really, I just use action queue mod. And even if I didn't, you don't need to fertilize grass all that often. 

That feels dismissive with the point of 'there's a mod for that'. When I play Maxwell or have Wicker books for quick growth and farming for grass and twig there's mass fertilization that is needed to be done. Also, it's not great to be point and clicking each grass tuft later game so I'll fight for this.

It would benefit everyone greatly.

17 minutes ago, Frosty_Mentos said:

That feels dismissive with the point of 'there's a mod for that'. When I play Maxwell or have Wicker books for quick growth and farming for grass and twig there's mass fertilization that is needed to be done. Also, it's not great to be point and clicking each grass tuft later game so I'll fight for this.

It would benefit everyone greatly.

Because I am being dismissive. I consider action queue and geometric placement to be a "must have" mods. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gi-Go said:

Because I am being dismissive. I consider action queue and geometric placement to be a "must have" mods. 

Unfortunately, console players don't really have access to mods. That, and the game itself becoming better without mods is always a plus to me, so I don't see why not.

Just now, Nettalie said:

Unfortunately, console players don't really have access to mods. That, and the game itself becoming better without mods is always a plus to me, so I don't see why not.

I mean sure. Mass fertilizing, mass crafting, mass harvesting, mass planting, mass cooking, mass plowing. Very desirable, very nice, I don't mind it at all. 

Just personally don't have issues with fertilizing.

• Sad Dupe 1

1 hour ago, Gi-Go said:

I mean sure. Mass fertilizing, mass crafting, mass harvesting, mass planting, mass cooking, mass plowing. Very desirable, very nice, I don't mind it at all. 

Just personally don't have issues with fertilizing.

Then do you have a point or have any other reason why you're talking about this? -w- I don't see a point in this but 'yea mods exist' yea well I   k n o w  mods exist. My point is quality of life to reduce reliance on QoL mods.

8 hours ago, Gi-Go said:

Not really, I just use action queue mod. And even if I didn't, you don't need to fertilize grass all that often. 

The 1. Consle hater.

7 hours ago, skile said:

Give bucket of poop some aoe. 

Great idea.

10 hours ago, skile said:

Give bucket of poop some aoe. 

Admittedly it would be nice if farming nutrients had an overflow and would seep into adjacent tiles upon application, and / or more than one nutrient would be applied per click because applying whole stacks of them (especially Rot) without much indication gets trite rather fast. Agreed.