a bunch of bots(?) just raided a klei server

so basically i was playing on a klei official server (Sticky Fist Full of Jam Australia if thats important) and 7 woodies all being controlled by one guy joined and destroyed the base. there was no way we could kick them/rollback as we were outnumbered. i reported who i thought was the main account but im wondering if theres anything else i can do about this

hey. i was just in the same server, and yeah some dingdong with his alts joined in simultaneously and they all came to our base and started griefing. They were clearly bots judging from their movement patterns, but yeah, kinda sucks. i mean i got all the acc names but idk if thatll make a difference

im looking at the list of servers and it looks like they're raiding others too. they're in Mosling Down - Singapore - Public server rn

This has been happening for weeks now. It seems like they're taking names from the online folks over in the Discords.

I wish I had the faintest clue as to what's going on with them, honestly.

I think it's such a weird game to bot in, I don't get it. Maybe if you needed to do stuff to earn skins, but you can literally just afk.

Spoil-sports i guess.

17 hours ago, MostMerryTomcat said:

Is there something on the lines of this thread: Multi-account griefing ?

pretty much exactly what happened to me, except they all had different names

15 hours ago, Captain_Rage said:

Host your own world and kick any miscreants.

people barely ever join my own worlds compared to klei servers

Archived