Klei has now confirmed that Wes is a babysitter

7 minutes ago, Dextops said:

Was Wes ever confirmed to be an adult? It seems just as likely that he’s one of the kids, not baby sitting them

Wes is Most definitely an Adult. In his Rework short, he's just as tall as the rest of the adults

Nevermind, I lied

But he's still probably an Adult

Edited by GhostyToasty

12 minutes ago, GhostyToasty said:

French people truly are a mystery. 

But in all seriousness, the fact that he's out working for money, means that he's probably on the older side

Because of the strict child labor laws in the early 1900's or whenever he was taken into the constant?

• Like 1

I like to believe that Wes simply doesn't understand english and just goes along with whatever the other survivors are doing, as long as he manages to stick with a group that is. He is a mute mime after all, it shouldn't be that hard for him to act like he understands what is going on around him.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, mr. brj said:

I like to believe that Wes simply doesn't understand english and just goes along with whatever the other survivors are doing, as long as he manages to stick with a group that is. He is a mute mime after all, it shouldn't be that hard for him to act like he understands what is going on around him.

Maybe Warly speaks french to him. My new headcanon is Wes and Warly are buddy pals and that's the reason Fresh fruit creppes is a Warly specific recipe. 

• Like 1
  • Happy Hazard 1
  • GL Happy 1

9 minutes ago, Ohan said:

I just want to know what wicker was up to for her to leave all the kids (and wes) alone at night :lol:

Date night with Wagstaff...

Also she left them with Wes and Wormwood?!?!?! one has no braincells and one gets struck by lightning twice a day.

Edited by BalkanCockroach
  • Happy Hazard 1
  • GL Happy 1

16 minutes ago, Jakepeng99 said:

He buys crepes in his short. It has always been his favourite food.

If you look closely to my reply you can see that im not saying Warly is the cause of his fav food, but rather suggesting that Warly makes crepes exactly how Wes liked them cause of their french speaking comradery.  And im not even saying this has been implied, this is just what i wanna think so get out of my head get out of my head get out if my head get outta my head get outta my head get outta my head...

Edited by BalkanCockroach

9 hours ago, BalkanCockroach said:

If you look closely to my reply you can see that im not saying Warly is the cause of his fav food, but rather suggesting that Warly makes crepes exactly how Wes liked them cause of their french speaking comradery.  And im not even saying this has been implied, this is just what i wanna think so get out of my head get out of my head get out if my head get outta my head get outta my head get outta my head...

Oh i read it the wrong way round lol... (crepes is a french dish)