About Klei's DST animations

Im so used to be around here with a bittersweet feeling due the threads that can be so disheartned and tiltin sometimes but I decided to do one of  those which bring me the warmth I like.

The ones that remember how awesome Klei is.

I watched today the animations again in a sequence and dude that has SO. MUCH. HEART. Its such a masterpiece. I dont think they get credit enough for that work guys, seriously its bananas.

I cried twice. A 32 yo bearded man. ITS SO GOOD.

The emotions being that vivid without a single word, aesthetics and well thought insights, seriously that need a moment to talk about. 

If you also want to rewatch them, here: 

Have fun yall and Klei if u reading this, awesome work. Lov ya.

Edited by Mr Giggio
  • Like 15
  • Health 1
  • Big Ups 1

Yeah, not many people talk about how amazing the art and animation of Don't starve is

The main reason I decided to try DST in the first place is because the artstyle looked so unique and heartfelt. It stands out from the 10 billion other Sandbox survival games. 

Don't Starve, to me, feels like a passion project from Klei, rather than just a game

• Like 2
  • Potato Cup 1

Wish I had saved a picture of it, but I think there was a youtube commentor wishing for an animated series. Then the Klei youtube account said that it was something that could be looked into if a enough of people wanted it. I think it would be incredible!

• Health 1

18 minutes ago, Ridley said:

Wish I had saved a picture of it, but I think there was a youtube commentor wishing for an animated series. Then the Klei youtube account said that it was something that could be looked into if a enough of people wanted it. I think it would be incredible!

image.png.9f225f6796ac36d4ffb0e6c40d788725.png

Found in "Encore".

• Like 2
  • Health 2
  • Big Ups 1