life on the islands RP (open to new RPers)

stormfront

*a short while later the fires nearest camp have been put out and Wilson and Wx are treating the injured*

sally is badly burned but I think she will live as well ferris and Mallory are pretty banged up... if you still want help with whatever your plan is Wither I think you will have to wait

Edited by stormfront

-Sally, still in pain, but fire being put out and now longer crying, reaches for her backpack nearby, and takes out a music box, and begins to play it-

"That looks similar to my music box!"

"It... was givien to me by my mother... she... died in a fire when I was young..."

"Oh.... I know how you feel..."

and it makes sense shouldnt Wither be curios about why MAllory has been able to cast angelic spells at certian times but not use spells the rest of the time

You're right...I've been acting like Wither knew the whole time xD

"So, um, Mallory...how can you cast Angelic Spells at certain times, but you're not a daemon? And why can you only do it certain times?"

You're right...I've been acting like Wither knew the whole time xD

"So, um, Mallory...how can you cast Angelic Spells at certain times, but you're not a daemon? And why can you only do it certain times?"

I don't know its only been happing recently too... up until a few weeks ago i haven't been able to cast any spells correctly...

-Back at Wyvern's Lovely Pocket Dimension-

Reflection: "You could have finished them off if you weren't such a sissy."

"Oh shut up!"

Reflection: "I managed to retrieve a page of your spell book, the shape-shift spell."

"I never used it... Sounds interesting..."

Reflection: "I guess you could dazzle the audience with turning into a crow or somethi-

"I'm done with that... Now all I want is revenge..."

Not much my sire he doesn't like to talk about it... our pack... it used to be a great one my great grand sire was the one our pack is named for he was one of wrath's generals .. but something happend.. and welll now now its just me and my sire now..