life on the islands RP (open to new RPers)

stormfront

sorry about not being around guys have had a bunch of stuff pile up :p

also [MENTION=6065]RetroGamer2000[/MENTION] your post or your plot needs editing they up and moved camp because of evil cultists moving into the nehborhood

meanwhile back at the "new" Base camp A it has finally stopped raining frogs

finally if there are going to be no more crazy things happening today I would like to continue my current research.. *heads into his tent*

*is bounding after the remaining frogs on the edge of camp* Hmmm...*dives into the nearby bushes* (its faint, but this smell...) *narrows eyes* ( I dont like this at all...that **** from before shivers she's been here..... You want to make trouble so bad... I make sure trouble you get!) *takes off from camp towards the center of the island*

Edited by stormfront

sorry about not being around guys have had a bunch of stuff pile up :p

also [MENTION=6065]RetroGamer2000[/MENTION] your post or your plot needs editing they up and moved camp because of evil cultists moving into the nehborhood

meanwhile back at the "new" Base camp A it has finally stopped raining frogs

finally if there are going to be no more crazy things happening today I would like to continue my current research.. *heads into his tent*

*is bounding after the remaining frogs on the edge of camp* Hmmm...*dives into the nearby bushes* (its faint, but this smell...) *narrows eyes* ( I dont like this at all...that **** from before shivers she's been here..... You want to make trouble so bad... I make sure trouble you get!) *takes off from camp towards the center of the island*

Edit'd, is that okay? :D

*stops in her path on on seeing retro yelling at the Maxwellians* I can t stop to talk long right now I have things to take care of yea we had to move camp *pulls retro out of earshot of the cult* those guys are nuts and I don't want them near the new camp * gives retro directions to the new campsite before leving on her way*

Meanwhile...

*after many fights and many days of traveling...

"At long last, the last piece of the door! Now I just have to find the base...But before I do, I should head back to camp and tell the others. I'm sure they'll want their own revenge..."

*melts into shadow*

*Back at old camp location...*

*Wither appears*

"I found all the portal-"

*Maxwellians look in shock at Wither*

"Umm...yeah! I'll just be leaving now."

"Oh, you won't be leaving."

*pulls out spear*

*storm, retro? you gonna go?*

Hi battal glad your on now I can go ahead fully with my arc i started XD and prepare to face my lore!

________

after much traveling mallory reaches her goal a rocky biome with large cliffs..

*sniffs around a bit* here it is *dissapers into the cliff wall which is really a magiclly camoflauged cave and heads into the darkest part of the cave* I know your here Charlie...

*Maxwellians close in on Wither*

"Yes, I'd love to stay and have a nice fight, but...I have better things to do."

*emits pulse of light which blinds the Maxwellians long enough for Wither to escape*

"These new powers just get easier and easier to use."

*searches for traces of the others

FOR STORM ONLY

Just a note, don't have mallory rise or kill Chatlie untill my maxwell's door plot is finished

I have plans...:twisted:

dont worry

*finds Charlie sleeping* WAKE UP! *swats on the nose*

Edited by stormfront

well Lord if you are not going to control Charlie then I'm going to...

-the following is translated from demon for the sake of the reader understanding-

*growls* what are you doing here runt!?

*narrows eyes* Don't make me regret this... as much as it pains me I have information your "master' Maxwell *spitting his name out like its a curse word* will be interested in...

I find it hard to believe you would be willing to share anything with us..

well beleve it.. we have a common enemy now, there's another demon on the islands and their feeding...

now that is interesting... but why tell us?

my pack we've had a run in with her once already.. and I found signs of her around our camp...

ah.. I understand now... well regardless of your stakes in this I will certainly be telling the master about this.. *stands up and teleports away*

*follows suite teleporting back to camp*

*Btw storm, go ahead and use charlie if you need to*

Back at camp...

"Well, it's nice to see you, Mallory. I got all the pieces of the portal, and we just need to find the base. Then, we can end Maxwell once and for all."

or we could pause lord's plot and cover Ferris's Wyvern plot just to keep things flowing while lord and I untangle our lore mess

Okie dokie, also, I have a uber epic plot that will be epic, first, we are going to have to have Wyvern attacking us. :l