life on the islands RP (open to new RPers)

stormfront

-back at Sally's home-

"Frogs? Great... I'll need a gun."

-Sally searched her chest, as she grabbed her trusty rifle, she noticed a shadow behind hjer-

"Who in the heck?"

"Surprise..."

-Wyvern then clicks the button on his hypnosis watch, Sally stares into it deeply...- [MENTION=7492]stormfront[/MENTION]

Edited by F3RR1S

-I feel my leg-"Hey, my leg feels bett-"-a gunshot goes into the exact same spot as before."AAH ****""-Sally then reveals herself, her face is still, and she begins walking slowly towards the camp, constantly shooting in random directions at the camp, like she's trying to shoot everyone-

-once a sleep pellet is shot at her, she still is wide awake, and shooting--I then get shot in the arm-"GAAAH! WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE GETTING SHOT!"-I hide in the tent, and a gunshot goes through the tent-"GRAAAAAAAH!"

Edited by F3RR1S

"I've warned you..."

"NO!"

-Wyvern is about to hit the button-

-I throw my tentacle spike at his hypnosis watch, the watch falls out of his hand and breaks-

-Sally gets out of hypnosis and screams in pain, due to her pretty much being on fire-

-Wyvern notices Mallory is still charging-

-Wyvern then turns into a shadow on the ground, making Mallory completely miss Wyvern and hit a tree-

-Wyvern then begins to chuckle, and notices Spidina-

"Hello, appetizer."

-Wyvern then comes out of shadow mode, and unleashes his shadow hands and grabs Spidina-

"LET ME GO!"

Gladly.*Wither punches Wyvern in the face, effectively making him lose concentration**Spidina drops to the ground, unharmed*"So crude, but my sword broke."*backs up as Wyvern rises, wiping black goo from his face*

Edited by Lord_Battal

"If you think a punch is going to stop m-"

-Sally runs to a nearby tree, and a bunch of stuff catches on fire, there is a field of inferno, luckily, the base camp is unharmed-

-Wyvern stares at the fire and begins to hiss loudly, he then turns his shadow hands into wings, and flies off-

"What the..."

A couple hours later...

"Well, it looks like everyone is fixed up. We'll have to keep a lookout for that damned Wyvern. But the portal base is only a short distance from here...it shouldn't take long to reach. Sally? Are you going to be able to join us?"