Since it's beta time please Klei could you consider giving chest buff a shot for one week?

We really need this, a lot of players have adapted to the current storage mechanics when they are terrible compared to most other similar games.

This won't be solved with a simple chest recipe change unless we get like 50 slots which won't happen.

I should be able to open all chests in an area at once and interact with them all at once and also a search bar.

Why don't we have a new boss that drops a recipe for a chest with 30 slots?

I believe that storage system needs a QOL update.

12 hours ago, JustAFlower said:

In a future update they could make it so that dragonfly is the next mutant candidate and he drops like a corrupted scale for a bigger better chest.

Unless you can apply the upgrade to previously placed chests, or its absolutely gigantic, its gonna get treated the same as scaled chests now, a sidegrade and not worth considering seriously, especially considering you gotta beat CC, his quests, and chose it vs the other current mutant rewards.

Itd be better if they introduced something far closer to the begining of the game, where everyones dropping stuff on the floor the most

13 hours ago, JustAFlower said:

In a future update they could make it so that dragonfly is the next mutant candidate and he drops like a corrupted scale for a bigger better chest.

I mean, I think Dragonfly is already enough of an important milestone for new players to deserve an actually better alternative to normal chests. 

to be honest, I believe we need Barrels. People already sort items by chests with signs.
A Barrel that holds stacks of singular item while keeping the image of held item would be much appreciated.

Those are very popular in Minecraft modding community.

On 10/2/2023 at 9:15 AM, SapoLover said:

I mean, I think Dragonfly is already enough of an important milestone for new players to deserve an actually better alternative to normal chests. 

I believe they should be immune to stealing, explosions and have much more slots overall.

Archived