Game is not getting good...

Ok so we all know the update 
and i like the idea of giving all characters skill tree (Wilson didnt like it but anyways)

But... dont you guys think that Wolfgang and Woodie is just litrealy " c_godmode() " at this point
most of the skill tree things are just makes the characters so much good that you dont even have to use your brain to play the game just press attack key and wait boss for to die?

A game that suppos to be hard,unforgiving and you have to think before make a move into -> easy,just rollback when die,you dont have to think before make a move just wear armor and hold F key while fighting boss...

Wolfgang and Woodie is just "very easy" game mode where you dont have to sturggle while surviving

I think evryone understanded what i tried to explain im not good at writing things so idk??

KLEI  please fix the skill tree balance and remove things or add new or change it. Dont make the game easier make it even more harder peoples wouldnt play the game if its to easy evryone wants challange in this game, and i think its not even a game its a art its a history of game culture...

Dear developers of dont starve together, please hear this message and think about it :3

Have you fought strong boss as moose. It's not that easy especially if you can't go faster with amulets or cane. Making cobblestone arena to make moose even work on some bosses is not making moose always cheap as people say, it costs time and that road turf which you can dig back after some fights like shadowpieces but often you'd rather leave the turf where it was for bosses like dragonfly or champion. Strong bosses are still very hard and weak ones are easy. Well as they were supposed to. Just klei doesn't have time and resources to handle it better.

They would have to introduce something that makes moose grow in power as normal characters grow in power getting better weapons and armors.

Regarding wolfgang he always was OP fighter.  

Klei has slapped massive values on equipment, that's why they need that planar formula and values are getting out of control. You don't see many games where starting equipment ups your base damage from 10 to 34, that's whooping 3,4x or boosts or reduces damage taken by 5x. 

Combat rework should be first in line before skill trees. 

Also you're free to take Wes no matter how many buffs other characters get.  

14 minutes ago, Wonz said:

Have you fought strong boss as moose. It's not that easy especially if you can't go faster with amulets or cane. Making cobblestone arena to make moose even work on some bosses is not making moose always cheap as people say, it costs time and that road turf which you can dig back after some fights like shadowpieces but often you'd rather leave the turf where it was for bosses like dragonfly or champion. Strong bosses are still very hard and weak ones are easy. Well as they were supposed to. Just klei doesn't have time and resources to handle it better.

They would have to introduce something that makes moose grow in power as normal characters grow in power getting better weapons and armors.

Regarding wolfgang he always was OP fighter.  

Klei has slapped massive values on equipment, that's why they need that planar formula and values are getting out of control. You don't see many games where starting equipment ups your base damage from 10 to 34, that's whooping 3,4x or boosts or reduces damage taken by 5x. 

Combat rework should be first in line before skill trees. 

Also you're free to take Wes no matter how many buffs other characters get.  

Hmm yea acutaly like you said Combat rework should be get into game
(about wolfgang he is way more OP with this skill tree i think a balance should be get)

but about woodies walking cane... i think it has to be nerfed like it get broken faster? i dont know

1 hour ago, HiraaCaan said:

i feel dumb for asking but what you mean by "both feel like QoL changes" what both wich ones?

sry, i mean that the skill trees for both characters feel like QoL changes , rather than what you have described.

the dificultity on this game comes from learning specific things, how much have your game changed once you started using them? be honest

1 hour ago, HiraaCaan said:

but about woodies walking cane... i think it has to be nerfed like it get broken faster? i dont know

Dunno, speed is fun and after 1 or  20+ (screw you RNGsus) mctusks this might become useless perk due to getting infinite one. I'd say even give it reason to be crafted even if you have tusk' cane since it disappears overtime.  

Depends what you find hard and what you find easy.

I main Walter because travelling from A to B slower is harder to bare without the speed boost of woby than fighting a boss with 1x damage.

Hence Walter is more op than Wolfgang to me. 2x damage for bosses is just a completely unnecessary upside to me. I want more inventory to hoard things and more easy accessed speed boost.

Its all personal preference. So i disagree with you HiraaCaan

Wolfgang has always been easy. not just in DST but in general. He is not a character you play to have a hard time and he never was a difficult character to play. His skilltree didn't change anything of what he already was. Mighty. And that is his whole shtick. The best his skill tree did was that he now has his mighty advantage against planar specific enemies, which people felt robbed against before the skill tree because he just simply had nothing while fighting them. Now he does and that's what people wanted. otherwise everything else is just extra neat things for Wolfgang but overall nothing that could break the balance he already had before.

Woodie is an all rounder, his forms is what gives him power but in that power is also very limited movement and actions, sanity drain and low hunger between every wereform usage. Woodie's problem before the skill tree was that his forms were just not worth using past the early game, his forms were so limited that they lost their spark very early unless you absolutely strived for it. Moose was arguably worse to fight with compared to a regular Woodie with a hambat. Beaver speaks for itself. Woodie's downside did get changed but also for good reason. His curse is affected by full moon as we all know, but his problem was less about being a downside and more about him being completely unplayable when doing the end of the CC route  and being punished by Wickers using moon books. He was being punished for just existing and he didn't deserve it. When you're doing an important part of the game and you feel you would much rather be playing somebody else because you've hit this roadblock with your downside, that is not a good thing. It had to go, and even then you only do it by choice to not be affected by the full moon. An early walking cane doesn't break anything balance-wise for the early game, it's still slower than a normal walking cane, so overall it's just built for the early game. in fact, all of his small wood tools is built for the early game, his woodworker hat is worse than a logsuit and a football hat but it's just genuinely nice for the early game as well as the cane but they get invalidated once you start to get better (and the more common) tools.

Personally i think Klei has done well with the balances of the characters with their difficulty IN MIND of what they already are when it comes to the skill trees. Let's take Wormwood for example

Wormwood is a difficult character with arguably the most difficult downside of not having easy healing by food. Most of his skill tree perks are plant based, craft this to plant this and that, learn how to grow mushrooms faster, get more heat resistance from summer, photosynthesis while is healing yes, only works during daylight, and even then is very slow. In combat situations this will not matter in the slightest and will not save your life nor does it invalidate his downside as it is still a difficult thing you have to remind yourself when using in fights. he gets combat related perks, however they are specifically built for the endgame so you won't see those throughout most of the game. he has combat minions but they're only limited to 2 because he isn't a faction character so he can't just watch as he ivescerates bosses with a 100 saladmanders. Klei has tried to keep his difficulty in mind when doing his perks because he is already a difficult character to play, he does get an advantage in the very late-game but i think that is also fair because you earned it by sticking with him. 

When it comes to choices in DST Klei wants to give you the freedom of how you want to play, what difficulty you want and how you want it. And i think people get way too stuck-up on those choices that is or isn't mandatory of how others play. You choose if you want to rollback, you choose if you want to use the celestial portal for your advantages, if you want to cheese, if you want to have advantages against bosses, voidwalk, more dmg, instant death restart, mods, 
And this is seen a lot in the characters we play. You want to be basic with not much advantages? Play Wilson, You want to be miserable? Play Wes. Want to be overall powerful? Play Wolfgang or Maxwell, want to be powerful but cautious? Wanda, Want to create an abundance of minions? Webber, Wurt. I could go on. And i think the community really has to open up to the idea that the game is a sandbox at heart and just because the choice is there, doesn't mean you have to use it. There is no right or wrong way to play the game and everybody plays it differently. Nothing is mandatory. 

Correct me if I'm wrong but you can already face tank some of the most beneficial bosses.

You can face tank dragonfly and beequeen. 

Dragonfly has been mostly brainless once you have the larvae walled off. And beequeen requires you to separate her grumbles which just requires running from from her in a straight line.

The only bosses that require more "thought" mid battle are really fw and you can't face tank CC which are end game bosses. Give it some time and I think we will get more bosses like these.

27 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but you can already face tank some of the most beneficial bosses.

You can face tank dragonfly and beequeen. 

Dragonfly has been mostly brainless once you have the larvae walled off. And beequeen requires you to separate her grumbles which just requires running from from her in a straight line.

The only bosses that require more "thought" mid battle are really fw and you can't face tank CC which are end game bosses. Give it some time and I think we will get more bosses like these.

This is actually why I argued originally that the were moose needed something extra because realistically with his limitations the moose was more so a challenge mode against non entry level bosses.

2 minutes ago, Mysterious box said:

This is actually why I argued originally that the were moose needed something extra because realistically with his limitations the moose was more so a challenge mode against non entry level bosses.

what is "non entry level bosses"

5 hours ago, HiraaCaan said:

But... dont you guys think that Wolfgang and Woodie is just litrealy " c_godmode() " at this point
most of the skill tree things are just makes the characters so much good that you dont even have to use your brain to play the game just press attack key and wait boss for to die?

Is this based on your own first-hand experience playing these characters? If not I won’t take this assertion seriously since it is hyperbolic beyond belief, and not even in some ironic, funny, conversation-starting fashion but rather just time-wasting ****-stirring.

6 hours ago, PunkShark said:

Wolfgang has always been easy. not just in DST but in general. He is not a character you play to have a hard time and he never was a difficult character to play. His skilltree didn't change anything of what he already was. Mighty. And that is his whole shtick. The best his skill tree did was that he now has his mighty advantage against planar specific enemies, which people felt robbed against before the skill tree because he just simply had nothing while fighting them. Now he does and that's what people wanted. otherwise everything else is just extra neat things for Wolfgang but overall nothing that could break the balance he already had before.

It's true that Wolfgang hasn't changed, but the game world has changed to make Wolfgang a better fit. His ability is more useful than before, and he has more benefits and content in the areas he is good at, which is a kind of indirect strengthening.

Double damage in a world where mob max health is less than 3000 is different from a world where you get the ultimate bonus from mobs over 10000 health.

Not the game.

The forum is not getting good..

We running out of things to complain about ..and it shows.

With some comments exaggerating some of the recent changes or complaining about minor f*** things like Celestial Portal swap , Mushrooms regrowing and ranting how it "ruins survival". Etc etc.

While completely ignorring that such mechanics (example character swap , renewability of all resources) existed even back in DS and were merely QoL'd in DST.

I feel bad for Klei having to sift through all this "feedback" and figure out what changes to do and which not to in attempt to please everyone

7 hours ago, ALCRD said:

Not the game.

The forum is not getting good..

We running out of things to complain about ..and it shows.

With some comments exaggerating some of the recent changes or complaining about minor f*** things like Celestial Portal swap , Mushrooms regrowing and ranting how it "ruins survival". Etc etc.

While completely ignorring that such mechanics (example character swap , renewability of all resources) existed even back in DS and were merely QoL'd in DST.

I feel bad for Klei having to sift through all this "feedback" and figure out what changes to do and which not to in attempt to please everyone

damn...

23 hours ago, HiraaCaan said:

dont you guys think that Wolfgang and Woodie is just litrealy " c_godmode() " at this point

No

23 hours ago, HiraaCaan said:

just press attack key and wait boss for to die

Do fuelweaver with moose lemme see that

Archived