Tall Birds Overwhelmed

Tens of years haven't been to the nests and the tall brids had duplicated themselves into a massive crowd of terror. Approximately 300 tall birds is around now and they are ready to conquer the Throne. 

Maybe there should be a minimum distance between regenerated nests.

220765FF6D74183B907116F9F95A2BFB43949207.jpg

6BB2D2B12DE96A8452183637FCF25A14.jpg

28 minutes ago, Fufuji said:

Tens of years haven't been to the nests and the tall brids had duplicated themselves into a massive crowd of terror. Approximately 300 tall birds is around now and they are ready to conquer the Throne. 

Maybe there should be a minimum distance between regenerated nests.

220765FF6D74183B907116F9F95A2BFB43949207.jpg

6BB2D2B12DE96A8452183637FCF25A14.jpg

I suggest inviting Bearger for a nice cup of Tallbird eggnog. Or maybe try farming there with an open Rift.

Spoiler

(Unrelated, but have you never heard of the F12 or even Print Screen key? Why did you take a picture with your phone??)

Oh wow, that’s certainly something!

Ive never had this issue before. Normally when I head to my nests after awhile, the birds are all teenbirds, and don’t go past that age from my experience. I wonder what caused them to grow up normally…

4 minutes ago, bloopah said:

I suggest inviting Bearger for a nice cup of Tallbird eggnog. Or maybe try farming there with an open Rift.

Hide contents

(Unrelated, but have you never heard of the F12 or even Print Screen key? Why did you take a picture with your phone??)

No this is someone else's server. It's from another game forum.

2 hours ago, Maxil20 said:

Normally when I head to my nests after awhile, the birds are all teenbirds, and don’t go past that age from my experience

This is a quite R A R E issue, or at least in none of my worlds it has happened. As Maxil said it, most teenbirds and small birds are killed by their parents. Unless the players actively killed the mothers and spared the teenbirds, during many sessions. 

both @maxwell_winters and @Szczuku gave easy solutions too, you can just summon the twins among those guys and they will most likely be killed. Or at least enough will be killed so you can continue cleaning nests with fire, if you don't want it to happen again.

I'd rather Klei not be involved in this, they will nerf their reproduction and we will probably have an even harder time reproducing them.

Archived