[Beta Update] - 551447

• Developer

Changes:

• Traps will now stay where they are instead of being picked up when checked (ALL).

Bug Fixes:

• Introduced during the beta:
    • Fixed crash when trading with Yaarctopus and him spawning a lot of Octo Chests (SW).
    • Fixed Doydoys crashing the game when trying to mate (SW).
    • Fixed Peagawks becoming invisible when in bush form after loading the world (HAM).

• Fixed the window icon not displaying correctly on Windows (ALL).
  • Fixed the Bird Trap rarely deleting its bait (ALL).
  • Fixed Mussel Stick visually showing the wrong amount of mussels after loading the world (SW).
  • Fixed Banana not being yellow in Shipwrecked (SW, HAM).
  • Fixed the Living Artifact’s "Charge" action text not being translated (HAM).
  • Fixed City Pig Mans getting scared near brambles (HAM).

Notes for Modders:

• The MoveToFront and MoveToBack widget functions now properly change the order of entities under the mouse (ALL).

View full update

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2
  • Health 1
  • Big Ups 1
  • GL Happy 1

I love the fact that we’re seeing such obscure things being fixed now. It’s a sign that all the major bugs have already been dealt with. Thank you for all the awesome updates, your work is truly appreciated! :)

Edited by SpoonyBardIV
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Big Ups 1

Hopefully more minor bugs will be ironed out and more qol changes will be implemented! Marble beans would be great to have since marble isn't exactly renewable in DS.

Spoiler

As always.. HD textures please!

Edited by -Nick-
  • Like 5
  • Health 1
  • Shopcat 1

I'd like to make a request for an option to choose the audio output for Don't Starve. Currently (in Windows at the least), the game audio is always locked to whatever the default ouput was at game startup. It would be nice to, for example, switch between speakers and headphones output without having to restart the game.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Szczuku said:

Every single bug fix is a welcome addition. However I am curious whether or not we will see more substantial QoL things such as the, much requested, marble beans, 4 turfs per craft, mushroom planter etc

I think the x4 turfs didn't make it in because of shipwrecked's flooding mechanics. That's at least my guess given how the dev's QOL mod has it and cited it was probably overpowered.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

I think the x4 turfs didn't make it in because of shipwrecked's flooding mechanics. That's at least my guess given how the dev's QOL mod has it and cited it was probably overpowered.

Could we at least then get cobblestone crafting recipe from dst? :???: