[Game Update] - Public Testing 548880

• Developer

Changes

• All Versions
    • Reduced Ancient Specimen story trait’s Main Fossil Site diamond consumption.
    • Blastshot Maker recipes now produce Blastshot in batches of 5. Adjusted ingredient amounts, fabrication time, and building CO2 output.
    • Adjusted Meteor Blaster and Blastshot Maker heat production.
    • Updated fossil dig site POI art.
    • Updated Blastshot Maker animations.
    • Updated Meteor Blaster animations and timing.
    • Updated Blastshot Maker artwork to better fit building size footprint.
    • Improved Load Game menu tooltips when trying to load base game saves with Spaced Out! DLC activated and vice versa. Added a mini ONI logo to base game saves.
    • Adjusted Change Recipe arrow toggle layout in fabricators' selected recipe UI.
    • Updated Blastshot Maker effects text and removed reference to high temperature output.
    • Changed Meteor Blaster build menu subcategory name to “Meteor Defense”.
  • Spaced Out! only
    • Added status item on Starmap meteor showers to show remaining time before impact.

Fixes

• All Versions
    • Corrected Main Fossil Site animation when Ancient Specimen story trait is completed.
    • Blastshot primary element now reflects the recipe used to produce it (Iron, Aluminum, Copper, or Cobalt).
    • Fixed crash that could occur when deconstructing multiple Meteor Blasters.
    • Fixed issue preventing the "Drag Straight" shortcut from properly limiting a tool's area of effect. This also fixed an edge case issue with the Disconnect Tool.
    • Fixed issue allowing Supply Closet "Claim Items" buttons to occasionally open a blank screen.
    • Modding
      • Fixed issue with localization of ComplexFabricator.
  • Spaced Out! only
    • Fixed a crash that could occur when using a Telescope or Enclosed Telescope.
  • Base Game only
    • Corrected missing build menu subcategory labels for base game rocket modules.

View full update

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Health 1

1 hour ago, Tottori66 said:

I know that blueprints are still in beta, but are there any changes to blueprints since the last update? I used to be getting drops roughly every 10 cycles, but on 548880, nothing pops up after even 30 cycles.

In DST there is a limit on drops per week, to avoid people idlying nonstop to get skins. I would assume it will work the same in ONI, how many skins did you receive?

4 minutes ago, Tottori66 said:

Sorry, new to the forums, how do I reply to a post, other than @ you?

Is this number inline with DST?

You use the "quote" button under the messages. You can quote several people at once and respond to them all in this way, as well as edit quotes to respond only to specific parts.

DST has daily drops for entry and 8 weekly drops for time in the game, so the player can get a maximum of 15 free skins per week.

2 hours ago, Tottori66 said:

@BezKa Sorry, new to the forums, how do I reply to a post, other than @ you?

I can't remember the exact number, but I believe it was only 3 or 4, other than the supply crates on Klei's website. Is this number inline with DST?

As Lokena a said, it's 8 gifts from gameplay. The time between each gift increases after you receive it as well, but the limit might be lower since there's not as many skins as in DST to acquire.

Edited by BezKa