What if the loyalty of your minions stay after your death? 

When you die minions like pigmen, bunnymen, rock lobosters, ecc... loose instantly their loyalty and go back home. Now, at first it doesn't seems that bad but with characters like Webber or Wurt, this problem is amplified and can create unwanted wars with your friends or others creatures. I don't even think it's something that difficult in terms of coding because we can look at Woby and Walter. Klei could change the tag of minions when you recruit them to follow you if you die fast. Obviously all the rules stay the same, so pigmen for example, will loose their loyalty after tot time. It's just a propose, especially for Webber and Wurt, to prevent these incidents happen. 

What do you think?

What if the health of yourself stay full after your death? 

When you die, your health become 0 and you turn to ghost that can haunt thing. Now, at first it doesn't seems that bad but with any characters, this problem is amplified and can create unwanted haunts with your friends or others creatures. I don't even think it's something that difficult in terms of coding because we can look at Abigail. Klei could change the health when die and turn it to full instead. Obviously all the rules stay the same. It's just a propose, especially for players, to prevent these death incidents happen. 

What do you think?

10 hours ago, Tranoze said:

What if the health of yourself stay full after your death? 

When you die, your health become 0 and you turn to ghost that can haunt thing. Now, at first it doesn't seems that bad but with any characters, this problem is amplified and can create unwanted haunts with your friends or others creatures. I don't even think it's something that difficult in terms of coding because we can look at Abigail. Klei could change the health when die and turn it to full instead. Obviously all the rules stay the same. It's just a propose, especially for players, to prevent these death incidents happen. 

What do you think?

I'll give you 7/10

Thanks for your marvelous contribution in this post.

15 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

just dont die

Wow! Gosh darn it! How could I did not oversee it? It was that simple! Just git gud! Skill issue! 

1 hour ago, Starlogy said:

Just seems like a "get out of jail" card for dying with minions. I would imagine that is a proper risk for using minions, especially in Webber's case as him just having essentially permanent spiders even AFTER death seems a bit much.

I know, if it was for me, I wouldn't even post this suggestion. This was born from a lot of users I met and I noticed (especially again for Webber and Wurt) this problem is a pain in the butt when it happens in base or during a boss battle. I agree 100% it's a "get out of jail" card so I'll change the suggestion in what if after death, your minions will loose loyalty after 30 seconds or 1 minute? In this way the problem is fixed and it's not that "free pass" for Webber and encourage the player to revive fast.

37 minutes ago, Milordo said:

what if after death, your minions will loose loyalty after 30 seconds or 1 minute? In this way the problem is fixed and it's not that "free pass" for Webber and encourage the player to revive fast

I agree that it would create interesting, quick scenarios for friends to react quickly to, but admittedly I sort of agree with what @ArubaroBeefalo said. It's essentially one of the downsides of playing a minion character, in that it's your responsibility to play smartly in order to not die and have your minions cause panic.

Is it a bit punishing? Perhaps, but I believe that's the intention.

3 minutes ago, Starlogy said:

I agree that it would create interesting, quick scenarios for friends to react quickly to, but admittedly I sort of agree with what @ArubaroBeefalo said. It's essentially one of the downsides of playing a minion character, in that it's your responsibility to play smartly in order to not die and have your minions cause panic.

Is it a bit punishing? Perhaps, but I believe that's the intention.

plus minions are used to keep you alive

On 2/3/2023 at 4:57 PM, ArubaroBeefalo said:

just dont die

this, if you get enough minions that you won't to lose once dead you really should have big fighting power to protect yourself from death sources and also why wouldn't you have healing and armour while going with followers

Archived