Thulecite Medallion and duelists: +8 damage (level 2).

1 hour ago, MadMatt said:

If it gives a buff at all it should be at most level 1, since it's just a little medallion and isn't consistent with the other items thus far which require you to either hold in hand or wear them.

And only one taken into account,  otherwise people would have full inventory of medallions.

2 hours ago, Mysterious box said:

At this rate I kinda feel like the next suggestion is going to be give him 300 hp because he's the original final boss and it makes sense.

Maxwell on the throne had 10.000.000 health. But it's too much in my opinion. 7.500.000 seems more balanced and fits his glass cannon playstyle. 

4 hours ago, Spino43 said:

Makes sense and not broken are what makes this suggestion sounds good.

300 hp just because powerful xd doesn't make sense and broken.

I mean the 300 hp thing wasn't meant to be taken as a serious suggestion however when you look at adding 8 more damage to a item you hold in your inventory now you have a follower that deals dark sword damage and deals over 100 damage on dash attacks gotta admit that is kinda silly from a gameplay perspective.

18 minutes ago, Mysterious box said:

I mean the 300 hp thing wasn't meant to be taken as a serious suggestion however when you look at adding 8 more damage to a item you hold in your inventory now you have a follower that deals dark sword damage and deals over 100 damage on dash attacks gotta admit that is kinda silly from a gameplay perspective.

with dark sword, night armor and ruins gear you are adding damage for free because you will be using them despite the damage bonus. With the medallion you are sacrifing a slot, it would be a niche extra use for a really niche item.  I dont see myself carrying one but in optional boss fights where i can pick it for the fight and drop it after. Also, it doesnt need to be tier 2

i dont really care this suggestion but i dont see how is it ridiculous, is consistent. The only bad thing is that there is nothing to plan when using it, atleast with the gear you have to choose, this is just something you drop on each arena and use it when fighting bosses

22 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

with dark sword, night armor and ruins gear you are adding damage for free because you will be using them despite the damage bonus. With the medallion you are sacrifing a slot, it would be a niche extra use for a really niche item.  I dont see myself carrying one but in optional boss fights where i can pick it for the fight and drop it after. Also, it doesnt need to be tier 2

i dont really care this suggestion but i dont see how is it ridiculous, is consistent. The only bad thing is that there is nothing to plan when using it, atleast with the gear you have to choose, this is just something you drop on each arena and use it when fighting bosses

personally I feel like it'd be a better option to make it improve servants in some way instead like maybe a slightly bigger detection radius while holding one. 

Edit: thinking more on it making the radius bigger for duelists as well would also be interesting.

Archived