[Game Update] - 531693

7 minutes ago, Cruvimaster said:

The sanity modifier could be improved to at least  +10/min.

KLEI PNG.png

well i am not against that, with the enligthment crown would be the same as DS solo Maxwell

this sanity regen would give me some nostalgia

one thing i ask klei, and what about this part of maxwell ?

Edited by edulopes
"this sanity regen would give me some nostalgia" was sent trice IDK why
  • Like 1
  • Health 1

1 minute ago, Cheggf said:

He ignores the drain of dark swords and night armor, allowing him to be 36.67 above the rest.

This is like saying Walter ignores the drain of fuelweaver, allowing him to be 400 above the rest.

Technically true but doesn't address the subject.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Arcwell said:

This is like saying Walter ignores the drain of fuelweaver, allowing him to be 400 above the rest.

Technically true but doesn't address the subject.

Ok what subject needs to be addressed? Innate 6.67 already keeps him permanently sane and the only time you could ever go insane is if you spam spells, in which case you should have a cost to that and not be able to do it for free.

Also FW doesn't really drain a constant 400. Maxwell actually can genuinely be 36.67 above the rest since the equipment drain is constant. Also also, yes Walter has a good sanity perk in combat I don't get what you're saying.

Edited by Cheggf
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

nnate 6.67 already keeps him permanently sane

so what is the diference? getting to 10, a more satisfying number, and in the end would be the same as DS solo bringing nostalgia and fun

and dont forget old wanda

that can have an enligthment crown+ Dark armor and biggest damage,
maxwell cant have enligthment crown and have his biggest damage

18 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

Ok what subject needs to be addressed? Innate 6.67 already keeps him permanently sane and the only time you could ever go insane is if you spam spells, in which case you should have a cost to that and not be able to do it for free.

Also FW doesn't really drain a constant 400. Maxwell actually can genuinely be 36.67 above the rest since the equipment drain is constant. Also also, yes Walter has a good sanity perk in combat I don't get what you're saying.

Subject being whether or not Maxwell should have increased sanity regen. Negating sanity drain from dark sword and night armor does not increase your sanity regen, it keeps it the same. A Maxwell with a dark sword and night armor will have +6.67 sanity/min just as a Maxwell with a ham bat and a backpack will have +6.67 sanity/min.

For the record I'm not arguing for the sanity increase at all, I think it's fine as is. I'm just saying the dark sword / night armor argument is not a good one.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, edulopes said:

so what is the diference? getting to 10, a more satisfying number, and in the end would be the same as DS solo bringing nostalgia and fun

I feel like the nostalgia point would only apply to afew and where's the fun coming from in this change it'll go largely unnoticed either way aside from people who are walking wikis.

• Like 1