Mod issues: some disappearing from mod list

I'm having issues with 3 mods that I can think of. Action que reborn, camera tweaks and zoom+. I see them download on my list of mods, then they just disappear from the list. Anyone else having this issue, or know how I can fix it? I've restarted my computer and my game/steam multiple times. I've also tried subscribing to just one at a time and still the issue persists.

I have the same thing, about 20 mods just disappeared. They appear for a second if I unsubscribe and subscribe to any of the mods in the workshop, as if they try to update, but they immediately vanish again. I had several steam updates with short intervals right before that, so I assumed it was something on it's part that broke? But I don't know. I can't fix that either.

Currently having the exactly same problem with @Lokena here, 6 mods are gone and only 3 showing (9 Subscribed) . 5-6 hours ago its still working fine. Got some steam updates too, not sure if its the cause. It appear for a second if I Close the game -> Unsub -> Resub -> Launch the game. And then all disappear, leaving the same 3 mods.

3 minutes ago, Bombobbit said:

The issue is because of a steam update that did a little oopsie with the workshops

Do people even report this bug to steam? or do klei dev report the bug, or it a new change in API that klei dev have to update the game themself?

Same issue. Was playing at midnight last night, no problems. Load up this morning, immediate crash, mod list won't even load in game properly, crashes again, try fiddling with the mod folders to force a download from steam, crash again, validate files, crash, use the clean button in game (which should be called "delete mod settings"...), crash again. At least in that last crash a Lua error popped up for a couple seconds.

Further clarification after another attempt,

• Game is loading up fine. However if I try to subscribe/unsubscribe from a mod with the game open, it crashes and halts the download of all mods
  • Mods are showing up in the mod list in game briefly before disappearing. The files are very much on my computer, the game is just not seeing/reading them properly
  • Pressing "Clean Mods" does nothing. Validating Files does nothing.
  • Most mods are ending up in a "Cached_Mods" folder instead of the "Mods" folder. There doesn't appear to be much if any consistency between which mods are in which folder and which are active.
  • It's the same mods missing every time I load up the game

Archived