Question about wurt

7 minutes ago, abrocator said:

The learned men of this forum disagree on whether animals who are physiologically incapable of eating meat can eat eggs or not.

google search says some can so i am the smartest person on the forums :)

The problem is that Wurt can eat Waffles that use egg as a mandatory, in addition to being able to eat recipes that use egg as a filling. Particularly I stopped playing Wurt because of the community, I started playing Warly and I've been focusing on eating a vegetarian diet with him, so I feel much more useful than playing Wurt normally.

2 hours ago, FireFoxesMZ said:

why can't she eat eggs? she is vegetarian if she were vegan i would understand but why can't she?

Code wise its just because they're a meat item.
Lore wise you could argue that its because there's a lil bird fetus in there.

4 minutes ago, -Variant said:

Code wise its just because they're a meat item.
Lore wise you could argue that its because there's a lil bird fetus in there.

btw, not all eggs are fecunded.

In my college there are 3 options of food for everyone: meat, vegetarian or vegan. The vegetarian one is basically some type of egg dish every single time XD

4 hours ago, Trevindo said:

The problem is that Wurt can eat Waffles that use egg as a mandatory, in addition to being able to eat recipes that use egg as a filling. Particularly I stopped playing Wurt because of the community, I started playing Warly and I've been focusing on eating a vegetarian diet with him, so I feel much more useful than playing Wurt normally.

I know that all Persians are good, but I am so sad at heart that you have exchanged Wurt for Warly :_<

1 hour ago, dois raios said:

btw, not all eggs are fecunded.

In my college there are 3 options of food for everyone: meat, vegetarian or vegan. The vegetarian one is basically some type of egg dish every single time XD

Lucky for you, they just give us what to eat and everyone does not care if you are a vegan

22 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

She's not a vegetarian, she's an herbivore.

I don 't want to be a bore , but many herbivores sometimes eat meat and eggs , they need it for certain vitamins 

Archived