[Game Update] - 528333

• Developer

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug preventing the crafting of Hallowed Nights items.
  • Fixed the slingshot ammo impact sounds not playing on clients.
  • Fixed Wickerbottom’s Moonbound skin having outdated inventory icons.
  • Fixed Webber’s Moonbound skin having a flicker in the eyes during some animations.
  • Fixed Webber’s Webby Whistle animations to have better skin support.

View full update

• Like 26
  • Thanks 1

On 10/21/2022 at 4:02 AM, BezKa said:

image.png.d4322d6daec7a7550b1773e8cac02d2f.png

Could we get this shaded a bit? So it's more obvious it's stairs leading down to a dark cave... It took me a moment to realize this is not some sliding wooden manhole with a pattern drawn on it (I did woke up only a bit ago don't blame me x.x)

image.png.ad9f3691295fffdba65ea6a3a45b737b.png

I don't know which hotfix fixed it so I'm just posting here but-

Thanks a milion!!! Looks amazing!

Edited by BezKa
  • Like 10

• Developer
2 hours ago, nimzowitsch10 said:

klei please fix the klei official endless servers. People have been asking this since last thursday

They are being addressed but I don't have an ETA for them. I believe the endless servers are being taken offline until the issue can be resolved. Sorry for the delay.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ScottHansen said:

They are being addressed but I don't have an ETA for them. I believe the endless servers are being taken offline until the issue can be resolved. Sorry for the delay.

Thats okay. Thanks for keeping us informed! 

I'm gonna post this here since my bug report didn't get a dev reaction. Before the last content update there was already an issue with the game crashing sometimes during the vignette screen when trying to load a world. For me, this issue still exists. When I wanna play a world, I usually have to load this world, wait for the game crash and then restart and load it again (it works the second time). No crash reports appear in the files and the game doesn't first show a white screen or something before the crash, it just closes immediately. I have no idea why and when this happens, it happens on a regular basis, but not always. Mods don't seem to affect this. Can some dev please look into this?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Falkenpelz said:

I'm gonna post this here since my bug report didn't get a dev reaction. Before the last content update there was already an issue with the game crashing sometimes during the vignette screen when trying to load a world. For me, this issue still exists. When I wanna play a world, I usually have to load this world, wait for the game crash and then restart and load it again (it works the second time). No crash reports appear in the files and the game doesn't first show a white screen or something before the crash, it just closes immediately. I have no idea why and when this happens, it happens on a regular basis, but not always. Mods don't seem to affect this. Can some dev please look into this?

I had the same problem and adding some of game files of exe format to antivirus white list helped me.

Edited by Pig Princess
  • Like 1