"Alright, what now?"

So currently I am playing with my friend and we are having a good time, however he constantly roams around aimlessly looking for something to do besides combat (which he finds too simple), and farming logs (since there is no such thing as too many logs). So I am working on a flow chart for the "progression" of DST and all the various paths and requirements. It is quite the challenge so far but I am having a good time.
Any thoughts or tips on how I should make it?
If you are an experienced player, what do you do with your friends so they always have a task?
:wilson_love:

29 minutes ago, Evelo said:

So currently I am playing with my friend and we are having a good time, however he constantly roams around aimlessly looking for something to do besides combat (which he finds too simple), and farming logs (since there is no such thing as too many logs). So I am working on a flow chart for the "progression" of DST and all the various paths and requirements. It is quite the challenge so far but I am having a good time.
Any thoughts or tips on how I should make it?
If you are an experienced player, what do you do with your friends so they always have a task?
:wilson_love:

My to-do list usually include:

>Explore 100% of the map (caves and ocean too)

>Build all event buildings in fitting biome (Summer Solstice in decidious forest, Winter Feast in normal forest, Year of the Beefalo in the savanna, etc.)

>Kill all bosses

>Build every possible base extension (have every relocatable plant, every niche building like drying racks and bee hives with zones for all of them)

>As WX-78: create "Accelerator" (straight road through the constant with Walking Cane and Magiluminesence in chest at each side, with additional speed modules just in case. Is it viable? No. Is it fun? Yes

>If the world have additional rocky biome, terraform it into caves forest biome, with corresponding turf and bunny village.

>Complete compendium if not already (Cookbook, plants, etc.)

>Build a bridge to the lunar island, bonus points for using docks and additional decoration like fences or walls

>Create massive ship, connected with new magnets and with everything you need to survive

>Kill bosses again, this time with another tactic (Spore sack BQ method, not skipping Enraged DF stage, etc.)

>Build a maze with grass walls, bonus points for doing it at portal and watching random players suffer (before you close the server and make it private again)

Sounds like me and my friend's experience with the game with all the times we've played several times in passed few months. There is nothing really to do after you get through all the seasons and combat which in most games is fun is not really that fun in dst because it is too simple :(

Archived