"Super sustainable" destroyed by default coal generator in 2nd planetoid

I am building a world to acquire all achievement, however, the default coal generator make me fail to met the requirement of "Super sustainable"

I do not have any benefit on the coal generate, however, that destroy my 300-cycles time with care on the game.

I know it is cheating but any mod to change back the achievement to "Not yet failure"? Thanks in advance

2 hours ago, Iamhihi9 said:

I am building a world to acquire all achievement, however, the default coal generator make me fail to met the requirement of "Super sustainable"

I do not have any benefit on the coal generate, however, that destroy my 300-cycles time with care on the game.

I know it is cheating but any mod to change back the achievement to "Not yet failure"? Thanks in advance

What do you mean by default coal generator?

Did you build it yourself or did the map spawn it?

(Vanilla or spaced out?)

The only way this could have manifested is if there are checks for buildings that are built which are updated or it checking on save/load. Why would that have been the check put in place for the achievement in the first place? You can have a condition for duplicant finishing building any of the specific generator types instead and call it a day, this is so weird. Unless loading in stuff when revealed uses the same code and "place down building" when duplicants finish a building errand?

Archived