I've been playing hamlet and I've realised we've been missing something

:lol: Wait.. you notice something missing from Hamlet, and out of all the possible things you could list-

New Weather Seasons, New Mobs with unique attack patterns, Hostile Snakes & Scorpions spawning from the trees you chop, Mobs that start out peaceful but become hostile overtime, An entire freaking hazardous biome requiring a protective mask to travel through- out of all that..

You pick Music? :wilson_cry: I Honestly don’t know rather to laugh.. or cry.. or do a bit of both.

3 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

:lol: Wait.. you notice something missing from Hamlet, and out of all the possible things you could list-

New Weather Seasons, New Mobs with unique attack patterns, Hostile Snakes & Scorpions spawning from the trees you chop, Mobs that start out peaceful but become hostile overtime, An entire freaking hazardous biome requiring a protective mask to travel through- out of all that..

You pick Music? :wilson_cry: I Honestly don’t know rather to laugh.. or cry.. or do a bit of both.

Out all of these, I would say music easiest to add to/ fit to Dst.

I would like to see a lot of things from Hamlet, but do they fit Dst's "vibe". Only way I would see them add more hamlet-ish stuff, would be with another portal.

16 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

We need a crying laugh emote I'm torn.

Archived