Concept for new books

16 hours ago, Revoluszyn said:

book of shadows - summons hostile crawling horror or terrorbeak,

I'm not too sure what the point of this book is, the rest of the writing in her collection can achive this just fine!

Spoiler

Jokes aside though I love the concept art for these books! Just not too sure how well the last two fit outside of the forge setting.

- book of shadows - summons hostile crawling horror or terrorbeak,

You can read any book at 0 sanity to summon a hostile shadow creature. 

- book of living - works like living staff,

- meteor book - works like infernal staff,

You should have clarified what they do for those who haven't played The Forge. I love the design of books, though. I wish Horticulture, expanded, looked like the second book.

I had a concept for some books that were more interactive. I wanted to do art for them but I don't have time.

The first idea was a book that'd give players nearby defense. 

After being read, "paper" cartoony armor (Like a knight chestplate and helm) would form on nearby allies giving them defense when sticking close by. Support!

Another was a book that'd form magic floating hammers that'd float and repair nearby items durability, letting you repair important items and even other teamates stuff like walls and character exclusive items.

I think there's plenty of room for more fun and interactive books!

You know one of my absolute most favorite lesser known movies on this planet is uhh.. 

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0368197/

So if I may suggest a book.. I hear a lot of posts about wanting Wortox to be able to teleport items with his soul hop powers.. this in my opinion does not fit Wortox because if he could’ve just stollen the Terrarium and teleported it randomly back to Wilsons hands I’m pretty sure the sly trickster would had..

However, back to my favorite lesser known movies, this is a female librarian with the power to use paper. Yes paper (and the movie absolutely rocks)

So if I may suggest- Wicker can make a Paper Airplane which can have items bundled into it and throw it off screen, it then later shows up to whomever she selected to deliver it to fluttering downward.

I just notice how birds land they tend to drop useful supplies, like seed, twigs or flint.. and I thought- how hard would it be to code a paper airplane to flutter down like that with useful loot?

And besides… why during Wickerbottoms rework should Wortox be the one getting all the suggestions?!

7 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

And besides… why during Wickerbottoms rework should Wortox be the one getting all the suggestions?!

Because Wortox part of this update is way more interesting than a character this update is focused on lol 

Archived