some art :D

They did the same with it's not a rock and pretty sure with strange new powers. Wilson is repeating himself X3

But what if it's not Wilson? What if he's made a cloning machine... He could be sitting drinking tea ( yet to be implemented), while his clones do all the work!

Pfft xD

You're epic. You just draw stuff even if people don't request it. That waiter Wilson :3

his face just says: you son of science, i will kill you and take your place while you are asleep you little... Tea, sir?

Posted Image

Every time nobody's watching, shadows are having a talk.

Shhh, don't you always hear it? Keep calm for a while, you will hear them~

I'm not calm! I'm playing some confusing Disney game! Is all about penguins with weird clothes! Why am I even playing it?!Anyhow, I'm going to the museum now. Byee! Edited by Jim

I'm not calm! I'm playing some confusing Disney game! Is all about penguins with weird clothes! Why am I even playing it?!

Posted Image

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not calm! I'm playing some confusing Disney game! Is all about penguins with weird clothes! Why am I even playing it?!

Anyhow, I'm going to the museum now. Byee!

Bye!

Use the WCM to get the game files of the world you're living in? Hah, some kinda hackin' the matrix/inception business going on.

maxwell.lua hmm delete... now we all win noones on the throne yeah (world dissapears) oh...pretty much what would happen if that was avaliable