some art :D

Still have awesome work TT_TT I'm jealous...

oh, come on, don't be that silly i am terrible at this you have it all in the future i know you just gotta get used to draw smooth lines and that will fix a lot

- - - Updated - - -

wilson, science isn't the solving for everything

it is! ...i hope...

oh, come on, don't be that silly i am terrible at this you have it all in the future i know you just gotta get used to draw smooth lines and that will fix a lot

- - - Updated - - -

it is! ...i hope...

when we are at the point of science, make wilson as newbie in magic stuff(wilson with some materials for a Bat-bat near a prestihatititaor and saying i have no idea)

genius Willette, now wilson dating a science machine, then sees an alchemy engine, wilson goes to the engine and the science machine is sad

Sey-eth whut?! Why would he date a science machine... What have you been drinking? Too much coffee me thinks...

i don't drink coffee

Budweiser? Pimms? Gin and tonic? Why would he date a science machine? I know people say they love their work, but I don't think anyone takes it this far... O.o

thx.now make me with all the characters

Posted Image

- - - Updated - - -

Budweiser? Pimms? Gin and tonic? Why would he date a science machine? I know people say they love their work, but I don't think anyone takes it this far... O.o

mmmm, gin and tonic...