some art :D

you gotta wear protection of some sort... and carry a knife with yourself. i don't know why, i just like knifes X3

I like knives! I've had 4! :3Pocket knives that is... Not like, big ones. They are quite handy for poking treens with.

my dad has a whole collection of pocket knives... all sharpened >:3

So does my dad! =DHe has an epic black one. I have a nice wooden one and a red one, I used to have a see through red one.

Erm, sure! Uh.. Let me... Get out my... Portable oven... And the ingredients... *pulls chocolate, cake mix, a spider, a mini oven, a mixing bowl, and a butcher knife out of her purse*

Are you like Mary Poppins with the tardis bag? x3

sweet, now me in the custome of this creature (not the invalid attachment)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13035[/ATTACH]

Posted Image

you will always look the same for me, dawg.

- - - Updated - - -

I remember when back when this thread was on page 56

me too ;_; the memories...

Sure! CAKE FOR EVEYONE!!! I made: fluffy pink cupcakes, my special rainbow slashies, apple "pies", "angel" cake, and gobbler cobbler!

gobbler cobblergobbler cobblergobbler cobbler!GOBBLER COBBLEEEEERRRrrrrRR!:3 i missed you so much, Elle

Erm, sure! Uh.. Let me... Get out my... Portable oven... And the ingredients... *pulls chocolate, cake mix, a spider, a mini oven, a mixing bowl, and a butcher knife out of her purse*

eww, cake mix... don't you mix fresh eggs with flour, butter and cocoa powder? or how do you make cakes again...