some art :D

I'm doing well! How bout you? Haven't seen a lot of you in forever!

Good good! I'm doing great thanks. Yeas, last time I saw you was ages back on Raven's thread when I was a junior member. Now I'm a pensioner member... No wait, it's senior.

Good good! I'm doing great thanks. Yeas, last time I saw you was ages back on Raven's thread when I was a junior member. Now I'm a pensioner member... No wait, it's senior.

I remember that! That's where I started to!

- - - Updated - - -

That must hurt :(but not really bad... compared to what I been though...

AWWW! What did you go through Whispy?

The good old' days... Mind you, they are still good. With all this amazing art. =)Just poking my cousin in the head with my foot. Edited by Jim

- - - Updated - - -

AWWW! What did you go through Whispy?

Might not want to know all of it... (I also count the pain in my dreams... HURTS SO MUCH! and really bloody I guess)

so I will only say I have been cut probably over... 100 times, (I'm counting being cut by cardboard and rocks and more...) never counted... hit by almost everything, but machines, ... I been through a lot... maybe to much...

Posted Image

it's just so what she's a cat and the name says nothing to me...

Yes :3 its awesome...

but... I wonder what happened to my mask.

I'm doing well! How bout you? Haven't seen a lot of you in forever!

i'm good. Things are going on as usual, hunting, science, magic, memes, pictures... as usual. I was in a good old Russian swamp, drawing serious stuff...

Might not want to know all of it... (I also count the pain in my dreams... HURTS SO MUCH! and really bloody I guess)so I will only say I have been cut probably over... 100 times, (I'm counting being cut by cardboard and rocks and more...) never counted... hit by almost everything, but machines, ... I been through a lot... maybe to much...

Wow, busy cat. =OYou sure get around.

Might not want to know all of it... (I also count the pain in my dreams... HURTS SO MUCH! and really bloody I guess)so I will only say I have been cut probably over... 100 times, (I'm counting being cut by cardboard and rocks and more...) never counted... hit by almost everything, but machines, ... I been through a lot... maybe to much...

you gotta wear protection of some sort... and carry a knife with yourself. i don't know why, i just like knifes X3

you gotta wear protection of some sort... and carry a knife with yourself. i don't know why, i just like knifes X3

Knifes are awesome... I have seen a pocket knife that is like a dragons claw...

Wow, busy cat. =OYou sure get around.

No idea how many lives I got -_-"