some art :D

Excuse me sir, butHOW I AM SUPOSED TO READ THIS SH*TLOAD OF COMMENTS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!You guys always drive me crazy!I'm just 4 hours away and *swoops* yay!EVEN MORE COMMENTS!!!ADGSAVHDGSVSBHDSBHSbhASDBHSHASDjhiASDjhiSDSDJHI*Explodes*

Had this problem, but now no XD Don't know how or why, but I am sure that reading it is fun, which pushes me forward and forward :3

You're obviously of the snail's blood...that makes you

:o

That makes you SLURTLEBORN

Well, that works

In their language he is slurtle kiin

SLURTLEBORN!

Posted Imagedun dun duuun dum de daam dum dum duuum dam de daam

- - - Updated - - -

Had this problem, but now no XD Don't know how or why, but I am sure that reading it is fun, which pushes me forward and forward :3

These words are so kind and warm :3

If Ferris is Slurtleborn...thenAlbinoWyvern=Paarthurnax (Ancient wise dragon on top of a mountain)Symage=Hermaeus Mora (Mister Tentacles)Willette=Karliah (Member of the Nightengales)VingW=Clavicus Vile (Daedric Prince of Power)Wimpgang=Esbern (Old wise person, member of the Blades)Wise=Odahviing (Dragon enslaved by Sluurtalkiin)Lord_Battal=Akatosh (Supreme god of everything)Mathspy=? (?)

If Ferris is Slurtleborn...thenAlbinoWyvern=Paarthurnax (Ancient wise dragon on top of a mountain)Symage=Hermaeus Mora (Mister Tentacles)Willette=Karliah (Member of the Nightengales)VingW=Clavicus Vile (Daedric Prince of Power)Wimpgang=Esbern (Old wise person, member of the Blades)Wise=Odahviing (Dragon enslaved by Sluurtalkiin)Lord_Battal=Akatosh (Supreme god of everything)Mathspy=? (?)

NOW THIS. THIS. THIS JUST NEEDS AN ANSWER. I LOVE YOU BATTAL.I am A Warrior, a Warrior, called Orangy, dressed in a very colourful Armour, mostly with White, Green and Pink. I have a bracelet in my left hand, colour Orange, it may seem useless, but when in need it's one of the most powerful magical tools ever, and a fascinating lazer-like shield.In my right hand is my faithful sword, it's made of the finest metals that would never break even using diamond, colour as silver as mercury. Yet when my bracelet shines to use magic, sometimes at the most powerful spells, my sword shines too, with a blinding orange. I am Orangy, the Legendary Warrior.P.S: Orange hair and eyes. No helmet, because who needs a helmet. Edited by Mathspy