some art :D

It's reading Attention contains piles of sugar...so the hands back of...^^

it smelled like green to me... if we're talking about the freshness, not the color of the ham itself.

Hmmm, I see. Yes, and the actual color was? There are several dishes which contain raw meat. There is no built-in danger of poisoning. Edited by MilleniumCount

Well, where did he get his electricity and what if he ever needs to borrow some eggs or sugar?

my family never borrowed any eggs or sugar from anyone actually, so i think he's fine... i doubt he ever eats anything well-prepaired, he has no time to cook... Electricity? well, he's a scientist, he knows his ways around it.

He is, indeed. But truely since he is caught in Maxwells World. He was somehow restricting himself in the real world, also he got the hidden knowledge from the radio.Aaaand genius is a very complex term...^^

we can't tell what knowlege was given him for sure. It could be connected with demonic magic only, wich means everything else was connected with Wilson's true talents. Yes, genius is a complex term, but that tells you Wilson is not one? Edited by Willette

Yeeeees, one can represent this opinion. Again it could be a long journey which leads nowhere...I say he is a genius.

so do i. Yes, i like long journeys like this, philosophy is so interesting, yet, so useless.

That's a problem of the definition of usefulness.I have a friend who states that the reading of fictional literature is a useless waste of lifetime. I would not say this is true.

is your friend an introvert or an extrovert?

This would explain his lack of ethical questioning his doings. Like the chicken picture or the murdering of at least semi sentient beings (Pigman)

is your friend an introvert or an extrovert?

Extrovert!!!! with 4 !

[MENTION=6062]MycoLogical[/MENTION] are you even alive or what?

I think he got resurrected by a touchstone in the middle of nowhere with nothing in the pockets to contact us... Edited by MilleniumCount

This would explain his lack of ethical questioning his doings. Like the chicken picture or the murdering of at least semi sentient beings (Pigman)

Extrovert!!!! with 4 !

well, if your friend is an Extrovert!!!! with 4 ! then i have no further questions about that. I like living in my own world, aside from reality. Extroverts need reality and society.

and calling the destruction of Pigman something that is not ethical? I don't think so.