some art :D

Night Willette!Hey guys! I just got back from a whole day of singing! I went to: the CN tower, that one mall (forget what it was called, but it's right across the street from the Hard Rock Cafe.), and Medieval Times! (We sang, and I found my b-day gift! The Master Sword from Zelda! It's a real sword!!!!). Can't wait for tomorrow!

Night Willette!Hey guys! I just got back from a whole day of singing! I went to: the CN tower, that one mall (forget what it was called, but it's right across the street from the Hard Rock Cafe.), and Medieval Times! (We sang, and I found my b-day gift! The Master Sword from Zelda! It's a real sword!!!!). Can't wait for tomorrow!

Well, glad your birthday gift is wonderful! Oh, and the trip to Canada, that much be great, also...Gah, I sit on the bus, just thinking "she could be anywhere", it's driving me nuts.

Well, glad your birthday gift is wonderful! Oh, and the trip to Canada, that much be great, also...Gah, I sit on the bus, just thinking "she could be anywhere", it's driving me nuts.

Um... Yeah, we'll its not my b-day, so I don't get it, also... I don't have Canadian money, and I found it cheaper in the states...Also, why do you want to see us?! We're really bad! Seriously, my conducter's teacher still had us work for 2 hours!

Um... Yeah, we'll its not my b-day, so I don't get it, also... I don't have Canadian money, and I found it cheaper in the states...Also, why do you want to see us?! We're really bad! Seriously, my conducter's teacher still had us work for 2 hours!

1] You.. said "I found my b-day gift", I got confused... 2] No, it's not the choir, it's just the fact I know that I could see you and never... know...

1] You.. said "I found my b-day gift", I got confused... 2] No, it's not the choir, it's just the fact I know that I could see you and never... know...

Oh, well we're always in a group and always formal, and we always match. We also most likely wear blue, but we can tend to wear black dresses or tuxes if your a boy.

Hi there, im awake! Aready played some mother 3 on the piano together with some stuff.... So, how are ya doing?

- - - Updated - - -

gudnightsleeptightdunletdabdbugsbitebecuzifdeydoyuprobgunnalusesombludainfkajsnfsjkldnfjkdgnkjdsgnkjdgmnkjsdgnjsklrgnrgtrdtgsegsertgsezfg

Have no bugs in my bed, bro.

last night, i manage to get pass the King of Winter in 10 days in first chapterthen when in archepilagor my luck runs out . Damn those tentacles

Lucky you, i can't get pass world 1 ... No matter what world it is. I just can't.