some art :D

What, what are you talking about? What do you want from me? Something creepy?

I just say one thing:Watch the Indiana Jones ark scene and read something from H.P lovecraft and you will get ideas like these

If you draw Wise and Wolfgang all the time, I want to see how well you could do drawing my brother and I... in Don't Starve style... if you're okay with it, I mean, this is YOUR art thread, and if you don't want to spend the time forging a photo for him and I, it's fine!

Posted Image

Talking about Wise and Wimpgang... I'm still focused why Wimpgang added my brother, [MENTION=55409]Prof.T[/MENTION], to his friends list so randomly...

If you draw Wise and Wolfgang all the time, I want to see how well you could do drawing my brother and I... in Don't Starve style... if you're okay with it, I mean, this is YOUR art thread, and if you don't want to spend the time forging a photo for him and I, it's fine!

Posted Image

Talking about Wise and Wimpgang... I'm still focused why Wimpgang added my brother, [MENTION=55409]Prof.T[/MENTION], to his friends list so randomly...

alright! I have already made a don't starve request based on real-life pictures. Maybe i can try this too~ ...as soon as i get my computer back... *never*

alright! I have already made a don't starve request based on real-life pictures. Maybe i can try this too~ ...as soon as i get my computer back... *never*

On your own time, keep my request on your low priority list! Don't feel obligated to get this out as fast as you can, or I'll feel guilty!

On your own time, keep my request on your low priority list! Don't feel obligated to get this out as fast as you can, or I'll feel guilty!

...does it look like i have any other reque- i mean, yeeeeah, i'm so important... suuuuuure... well, maybe i will listen to you and gather some ideas for now. Maybe i shouldn't hurry that much~

Posted Image

Gasp!! Edited by OOO
ur so hansom (;0)

He will suffer from pain from beelson's attacks in his tummy. Then beelson will probably build a science machine inside of Wise and things will get real... Yeah, he will probably explode.

I'm still here. I never exploded! :excitement: