some art :D

Nah, I just like Bulbasaur a lot. :3 Venusaur is the best rotting-corpse-flower green/blue warted frog thingy in existence...

Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil, Mudkip, Turtwig, Tepig and Froakie are my starters ^^

- - - Updated - - -

a symbol of disease...

Posted Image

Posted Image...i have no idea...

Nope!

Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil, Mudkip, Turtwig, Tepig and Froakie are my starters ^^

In Gen 1, I go with either Bulbasaur or Charmander, usually with the former.In Gen 2 I like all the starters. <3In Gen 3, I like Muddie and Torchik (it sounds like the word "torcik" in my language, which means "little cake" :D)In Gen 4, I choose only Turtwig, in Gen 5 only Snivy, and in Gen 6.... we shall see.(and in the Mystery Dungeon series, I only play as Eevee (later Vaporeon) accompanied by a Bulbasaur (always named "Elf" ^^).

That *is* quite an interesting way to go... But remember to grill me beforehand! And add some red shrooms, heh heh...

grill? ...maybe.

Posted Image

anybody wants some wyvern meat?

- - - Updated - - -

In Gen 1, I go with either Bulbasaur or Charmander, usually with the former.

In Gen 2 I like all the starters. <3

In Gen 3, I like Muddie and Torchik (it sounds like the word "torcik" in my language, which means "little cake" :D)

In Gen 4, I choose only Turtwig, in Gen 5 only Snivy, and in Gen 6.... we shall see.

(and in the Mystery Dungeon series, I only play as Eevee (later Vaporeon) accompanied by a Bulbasaur (always named "Elf" ^^).

poking 'em on, eh?

Oh, yeah, the damm firebreathing. Believe it or not, it's actually WORSE when they don't spew flames everywhere. Since you get to smell all those horrendous toxins they use to set their breath aflame...

hahaha, you don't seem to like firebreathing dragons at all. XD