some art :D

Wise, the dapper human frog and his good friend, Vingw.you're just asleep already, you need rest, Vincent~

Ahhh! That explains it! Okay, sorry, I thought you were secretly being sarcastic about being dapper, but now that I realize it's me [that, and I looked at the picture more clearly though my drowsy eyes], I must say, dbfvfbsgsffb gdnff.Secondly, it's 6:16 AM in the morning, I'm going to go to school in two hours...

Okay, well see you guys later, I'm goin to Canada!

good luck! have a nice time in Canada~

- - - Updated - - -

Ahhh! That explains it! Okay, sorry, I thought you were secretly being sarcastic about being dapper, but now that I realize it's me [that, and I looked at the picture more clearly though my drowsy eyes], I must say, dbfvfbsgsffb gdnff.

Secondly, it's 6:16 AM in the morning, I'm going to go to school in two hours...

don't you just hate yourself?

I is now awaik.

Good for you. MY head is light as air, I have a never-ending headache, I feel like throwing up, and I'm not actually joking about going slightly delusional. [MENTION=21354]Willette[/MENTION] , I will NEVER ignore you about going to bed anymore. I am so sorry, but I have my learned my lesson the best way possible: experiencing the mistakes firsthand.

Good for you. MY head is light as air, I have a never-ending headache, I feel like throwing up, and I'm not actually joking about going slightly delusional.

[MENTION=21354]Willette[/MENTION] , I will NEVER ignore you about going to bed anymore. I am so sorry, but I have my learned my lesson the best way possible: experiencing the mistakes firsthand.

heh, look who learned the hard way... i have the same problem every time i go to bed late. and by late i mean 11 pm-12 am in the work days. i can't even stay up to 2 or 3 am.

- - - Updated - - -

I is now awaik.

good. for how long have you been sleeping?

- - - Updated - - -

it's simply me in don't starve style

...why post it heeeeeere?