some art :D

i almost forgot there is not much too see in Disneyland on 1920's....Landore: so what we gonna do?Raven: Luxury Jazz pub....VIP. Landore do you like jazz?

Heh, 1920' adventure? Seems about correct. Listening to jazz, walking around on the streets, visiting meetings...

I lmao'd when OOO showed up.

Even if he did go through with it, she would just respawn at a meat effigy or a different world. Also, its been a long time since I last checked out this thread, 304 pages is quite a bit! I remember when Willette first came on the forums a while back, it feels just like yesterday.

Even if he did go through with it, she would just respawn at a meat effigy or a different world. Also, its been a long time since I last checked out this thread, 304 pages is quite a bit! I remember when Willette first came on the forums a while back, it feels just like yesterday.

Time passes fast then you draw and go on adventures with... These guys...

I am now going to the zoo, drawing animals with my art class. Don't blow everything up here without me!

Lucky...

do you want me to drop him from space?

Woah, it's not like I DID backstab her or anything. I was simply holding a knife in an awkward way behind her back.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8498[/ATTACH]

Sorry, but it's impossible to mention space without the space core getting involved.

Are you ~Matt in disguise?

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Willete was awfully tired. She lied down on the table, only to reveal her face. Before long, a mysterious figure appeared behind her presence. 'This will keep that dumb donut shut..' said Ving, as he revealed himself in the bright moonlight. Ving kissed her on the check, and soon they made fantastic babies."

Huh?

"Willete was awfully tired. She lied down on the table, only to reveal her face. Before long, a mysterious figure appeared behind her presence. 'This will keep that dumb donut shut..' said Ving, as he revealed himself in the bright moonlight. Ving kissed her on the check, and soon they made fantastic babies."

Huh?

Posted Image

I'm a little bummed out. When I'm at school, Willette is active, but when I'm at home [and able to draw], Willette is, most likely, asleep. Gr... such awkward times. [i'm EST/EDT, EDT currently].

It is 17:08 ... I mean 5:09 pm here now, what time is it at where you are?