some art :D

J-Jon I did it again! I lost control and an innocent person died!

Can't tell how innocent that frog was... Is... This place has resurrection, you know. Wait, you did that before? Alright, you will tall me later...

Raven: i killed them back them when I was on earth.

a hand with 20 stacks of pies.

Landore: what are you gonna do with those pie? don't tell me you gonna eat all of them. Is...unhealthy you know.

Raven: i am not gonna eat those pies Landore.

Landore: you what?

Posted Image

*Harlekin falls from the ceiling a bug net in his hand*Wow, there are some really strong fireflies on this island. They fly me here and then the net ripped. I see smoking rubble, fire, souls and pies...looks like fun! ^^

Don't forget the giant, flaming skeletal wyvern!

*Harlekin falls from the ceiling a bug net in his hand*Wow, there are some really strong fireflies on this island. They fly me here and then the net ripped. I see smoking rubble, fire, souls and pies...looks like fun! ^^

Yes, some fun is going on here. Mostly connected with bakery... And it all started then Ferris lost his shell... Ah, good times

on earthLandore: you sell those pies to humans?!!Raven: easy now Landore , those pie made out of souls if handed well would be the tasty delicacy i bet the human couldn't resist it.after all, human kills soo much living things on this planet and waste it in the dumpster.i guess these pies are best revenge for those people....*counting the money*Landore: what are do with the money?Raven: to DisneyLand!!

I thought you were lord of the dead, did **** give you a promotion?

*Fiery geysers erupt behind Battal*Fool! There is no ****! Only I! And I am lord of EVERYTHING!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*explodes*

on earth

Landore: you sell those pies to humans?!!

Raven: easy now Landore , those pie made out of souls if handed well would be the tasty delicacy i bet the human couldn't resist it.

after all, human kills soo much living things on this planet and waste it in the dumpster.

i guess these pies are best revenge for those people....*counting the money*

Landore: what are do with the money?

Raven: to DisneyLand!!

Posted Image yeah, seem alright to me... You... Just keep killing people...

on earthLandore: you sell those pies to humans?!!Raven: easy now Landore , those pie made out of souls if handed well would be the tasty delicacy i bet the human couldn't resist it.after all, human kills soo much living things on this planet and waste it in the dumpster.i guess these pies are best revenge for those people....*counting the money*Landore: what are do with the money?Raven: to DisneyLand!!

Reminds me of a certain film...exept Disneyland....want to be there! ^^

*Fiery geysers erupt behind Battal*Fool! There is no ****! Only I! And I am lord of EVERYTHING!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*explodes*

Everything is burning, broken, dead or either dancing...i, i don't even know... Can anybody... Fix this?... Oh, look, Wise have just been revived again.. Good...