What's up with the art style change?

2 hours ago, Capybara007 said:

I dont see people saying that the new artstyle is better

You are way more likely to see people complain than compliment and the new mobs look really great the idea that people don't like it is really baffling to me 

4 hours ago, Capybara007 said:

i love the new art style. The designs are being more complex and very creative

ANR bosses and mobs have insane design, malbatross is one of the best looking creatures and the sails made of their feathers are just gorgeous, horror creatures are super cool, how the moonrock penguls has transparency to see their interior, grotto biome is one of the best looking biomes, wavy jones is amazing, CC is simply amazing, wanda has the best art of any other character, moon island and monkey island's flora and fauna have really good designs...

10 hours ago, Capybara007 said:

i mean, i like it, but it would be kinda weird if i created an entire thread about liking new artstyle. 

especially considering that, as some people here already mentioned, it's been a gradual change. 

8 hours ago, Capybara007 said:

Something id say klei consistently does amazing is the music.

From the very old tracks like summer jobs to even the newest like the cc soundtrack or the new monkey raids soundtrack, they are so catchy.

Praying that that at least never changes

Archived