[Game Update] - 512083

1 hour ago, LitulLola said:

I'm not sure why you wouldn't want more content? Or am I misunderstanding? Klei generally listens to feedback and adds item's to betas as they go, so I'm not sure what the problem is???

No no no. More content is (almost) always good. I just don't understand why this wasn't included in the first Moon Quey beta. It was already in the game, and fully functional. This (and the trawler net) just... wheren't made available until later hot fixes

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GIGIboss said:

OK GUYS 

the grass boat does not take leaks 

that means if you use it against crab king, wearing the captain hat, you can easly do crab king without having to freeze him, you still have to repair boat from time to time but its doable without ice staffs now

Its most likely a bug

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Theukon-dos said:

No no no. More content is (almost) always good. I just don't understand why this wasn't included in the first Moon Quey beta. It was already in the game, and fully functional. This (and the trawler net) just... wheren't made available until later hot fixes

Ahh I see! yeah I I get that for sure... Now you have me wondering...Maybe something wasn't quite finished with something we can't see, like code? I dunno

Edited by LitulLola