Woven promo-skins

Will we receive some day™ a woven versions of skins like Tesla Coil Lantern, Webrolly, Fiery Witch's Hat, Mourning Veil, etc. ? Because a) we can now use points to buy chinese firepit and torch skins, why not to do the similar thing to this skins too? And b) nobody's going to pay several hundreds of dollars on steam marketplace to buy them.

I can't imagine them making the skins weavable, but I do wish the Funko Pops themselves at least were more accessible. I saw (and bought) the Wilson Funko a few days after their initial release, but since then I haven't seen a single Don't Starve Funko anywhere (even the stores where massive amounts of space is taken up by Funkos), and the links to where to buy them on the Klei store are all either sold out or down to just Willow (going for $50...)

I imagine this sort of thing is out of Klei's hands, but it's definitely a shame that the skins (and pops themselves) so quickly became inaccessible after the initial hype.

3 hours ago, Duck986 said:

Which ones? Gorge belongings an skins are pretty weavable.

The ones for winning the tournament. Anyone who joined after that date, was unable to join the tournament, was unable to win the tournament, or did not know about the tournament is unable to get the profile icons. Should be added to Klei Rewards according to how they've been treating the rest of the items. 

5 hours ago, Cheggf said:

The ones for winning the tournament. Anyone who joined after that date, was unable to join the tournament, was unable to win the tournament, or did not know about the tournament is unable to get the profile icons. Should be added to Klei Rewards according to how they've been treating the rest of the items. 

imagine caring about these things...

3 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

imagine caring about these things...

I mean, it is a part of perfecting a "skin collection" of sorts.

However, Klei should relaunch the Gorge Tournament sometimes to actually make the copper/silver/golden portraits available.

34 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

there is a middle ground between being apethetic and having a pathology where having a skin means that much to someone to the point of not wanting people having it

You're not wrong, but I think some exclusivity in skins isn't bad. It takes away from the effort and time of those who participate in something the 'award' becomes widely distributed. 

2 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

there is a middle ground between being apethetic and having a pathology where having a skin means that much to someone to the point of not wanting people having it

You are literally responding "Imagine caring about these things" in response to me wanting a skin. 

Archived