I think wheat can be unique addition to farm system. Crop and seed in one item and have no spoil time. But to use in crockpot, you should grind it in special structure. Using barehand is very slow, Wolf do it faster, but not much, befalo do it fast.

Something like stone fruit - to store for black day

7 minutes ago, DajeKotlyar said:

I think wheat can be unique addition to farm system. Crop and seed in one item and have no spoil time. But to use in crockpot, you should grind it in special structure. Using barehand is very slow, Wolf do it faster, but not much, befalo do it fast.

Something like stone fruit - to store for black day

Hmm farming wheat and needing a special structure to "process" it before culinary use .. what does that remind me of:

18 minutes ago, ALCRD said:

Hmm farming wheat and needing a special structure to "process" it before culinary use .. what does that remind me of:

Also let only Warly use it in "raw" state.

But there is big problem. Adding wheat and flour in game makes most old recepies strange. Like pierogi. For newbie there is a question: why I should put a carrot instead of flour. Or dragon pie.

Adding wheat is impossible without complete cook rework

26 minutes ago, DajeKotlyar said:

Also let only Warly use it in "raw" state.

But there is big problem. Adding wheat and flour in game makes most old recepies strange. Like pierogi. For newbie there is a question: why I should put a carrot instead of flour. Or dragon pie.

Adding wheat is impossible without complete cook rework

Well a lot of already existing crockpot recipes are weird so i bet it wouldn't matter.

I mean you can legit make bunny stew out of barnacles and bat wings.

Archived