Salt  

98 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you seek out and use Salt in the game?

• Every World
    • Often
    • From Time To Time
    • Rarely
    • Never
  2. 2. What do you use Salt for?

• Making Salt Boxes
    • Making Seasoning Salt
    • Making Collected Dust (the thing needed to cook Amberosia)
    • Restoring the freshness of some foods
    • I do not use Salt

3 minutes ago, Dr.Medic said:

i dont remember any wood eating things near the moon isle

Oh, you meant the cookie cutters? damn.
There's also the cookie cutter shells, which are great to make helmets and give them to followers since they have a good durability.

7 minutes ago, Random Guy000 said:

Wut? You can restore food freshness with salt?

"Salt Crystals can be used on perishable Food items to restore up to 50% of their freshness. If used on a stack of Food, the effect is divided by the size of the stack. However, Salt Crystals cannot be used on cooked food, Crock Pot dishes and plantable items, such as Seeds."
                                                                                                                                                                            ~Wiki

Imagine restoing Milkmade hat fressness by adding salt to it, like wtf who drinks milk with salt?

6 minutes ago, Rainteke said:

"Salt Crystals can be used on perishable Food items to restore up to 50% of their freshness. If used on a stack of Food, the effect is divided by the size of the stack. However, Salt Crystals cannot be used on cooked food, Crock Pot dishes and plantable items, such as Seeds."
                                                                                                                                                                            ~Wiki

???SINCE WHEN???

1 hour ago, SomebodyRandom said:

I didn't say CC did that, I said it's easier to fight Cookie Cutters for the shells to summon CC in the first place.

or you could go treasure hunting on the ocean and find treasure and hope you get the cookie shells

Archived