[Game Update] - 504905

I think WX has tons of ways to charge. 2 foods, 3 structures, lightning strikes, and just passive regen overtime. I think a lightning rod maybe could hold a few charges rather than one, maybe 3? Maybe WX can have like a battery which he can place in proximity to a lightning rod. Maybe a clockwork can drop it. Maybe Bishops attack can be changed to electric damage and their attacks as well as charged Volt goats can charge WX each hit. Things to consider. 

Also....

@mrlang making comments like that and then holding your ground on them rather than just apologizing is NOT a great first impression to this community. In-fact you're very much violating the Community Standards you agreed to when making your forum account. I'm sure you just glossed over them so let me highlight this section for you, particularly the golden rules #2 and #3.

Screenshot_20220426-075808_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a39b4f749c6e0e13c0bb55c633be45cb.jpg

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Bones Junior said:

我认为 WX 有很多充电方式。2 种食物,3 种结构,雷击,以及只是被动的加时恢复。我认为避雷针可能可以容纳一些电荷而不是一个,也许是 3 个?也许 WX 可以拥有一个可以放在避雷针附近的电池。也许发条可以放下它。也许主教的攻击可以改为电伤害,他们的攻击以及带电的伏特山羊可以在每次命中时为 WX 充电。要考虑的事情。 

还....

@mrlang 发表这样的评论,然后坚持自己的立场,而不是仅仅道歉,这对这个社区来说并不是一个很好的第一印象。事实上,您在创建论坛帐户时非常违反了您同意的社区标准。我确定您只是忽略了它们,所以让我为您重点介绍本节,特别是黄金法则 #2 和 #3。

截图_20220426-075808_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a39b4f749c6e0e13c0bb55c633be45cb.jpg

OK

25 minutes ago, Bones Junior said:

I think WX has tons of ways to charge. 2 foods, 3 structures, lightning strikes, and just passive regen overtime. I think a lightning rod maybe could hold a few charges rather than one, maybe 3? Maybe WX can have like a battery which he can place in proximity to a lightning rod. Maybe a clockwork can drop it. Maybe Bishops attack can be changed to electric damage and their attacks as well as charged Volt goats can charge WX each hit. Things to consider. 

Also....

@mrlang making comments like that and then holding your ground on them rather than just apologizing is NOT a great first impression to this community. In-fact you're very much violating the Community Standards you agreed to when making your forum account. I'm sure you just glossed over them so let me highlight this section for you, particularly the golden rules #2 and #3.

Screenshot_20220426-075808_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a39b4f749c6e0e13c0bb55c633be45cb.jpg

ok

• Potato Cup 1

5 hours ago, Wonz said:

Watch wigfrid mains decimate all beefs and wx mains decimate all goats. Goats can be unextinct in spring. I wish beefs were possible to unexctinct too.

time to hide all the boofs in the ruins.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, StevenM said:

• The damage that WX-78 takes from being too wet is now based on how wet WX-78 is. The damage now also occurs slightly less often.

Great! Makes WX-78 not die immediately from being above his threshold, yet while keeping his downside of rain!

• Like 1

Sadly I'm way too late, but I thought it would be cool to have a kind of Food Immunity Circuit, that would allow WX-78 to eat monster meat and other meals without getting hurt, just like Webber does. Anyway, congrats for all the work you put into the game !

• Like 2

23 hours ago, StevenM said:
  • The damage that WX-78 takes from being too wet is now based on how wet WX-78 is. The damage now also occurs slightly less often.

Thank You, this feels much more fair now.

If anyone wondering, it seems to scale from 3 to 9 now, and you still lose one charge unit every time it hurts you, so it's still a serious downside, just no longer obliterates you in a minute.

23 hours ago, StevenM said:
  • Fixed a crash when WX-78 dies via moisture or starving in Wilderness worlds

Yaay, I helped! As a fellow developer, I never understood why are our testers so happy, when they can make our stuff crash, now I finally know that feeling.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Minelixxl said:

Sadly I'm way too late, but I thought it would be cool to have a kind of Food Immunity Circuit, that would allow WX-78 to eat monster meat and other meals without getting hurt, just like Webber does. Anyway, congrats for all the work you put into the game !

Best circuit idea I've seen. Nothing too fancy, just a neat little upside. Would love it as a 1 slot so I can feel like I'm getting at least something in the last slot if I equip a 3 and a 2.

• Like 1