[Game Update] - 503477

• Developer

Hot Fix - 503477

Changes

• Pearl can now be scanned to learn the Chorusbox Circuit recipe
  • The Illumination Circuit now uses 4 prongs instead of 5, and the light it produces is a bit larger

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a crash caused by WX-78 dying after consuming gears
  • WX-78 can now properly charge off of Winona's G.E.M.erator

View full update

• Like 27
  • Thanks 2
  • Big Ups 2
  • GL Happy 1

29 minutes ago, StevenM said:

Hot Fix - 503477

Changes

• Pearl can now be scanned to learn the Chorusbox Circuit recipe

Great changes! However i still think the Chorus box should be 2-1 pronged. It provides little upside for how much space it takes. I think having it 2-1 pronged will fix the issue, you could lower the sanity gain for it to be 2-1 pronged. 

Rn it's just a worse one man band that takes up space and has little use.

Another reason why it should be 2-1 pronged and not just buffed is to able use it more with the other circuits. Having it 1 pronged could also make it stackable, making it better with each slot you sacrifice. (Also shell bells are a pain to get rid of and a sink would be really nice.)

Spoiler

Sorry if I seem snobby or mean. I love the beta so far. Im just being a little nitpicky on tiny things.

I've played and mained WX for 4 years now and i absolutely love the refresh

It was everything I hoped for. Klei you really out did yourselves! I seriously hope that the Short will be a banger as well! :wilson_love::-D

Edited by Nickolai
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Nickolai said:

Great changes! However i still think the Chorus box should be 2-1 pronged. It provides little upside for how much space it takes. I think having it 2-1 pronged will fix the issue, you could lower the sanity gain for it to be 2-1 pronged. 

Another reason why it should be 2-1 pronged and not just buffed is to able use it more with the other circuits. Having it 1 pronged could also make it stackable, making it better with each slot you sacrifice. (Also shell bells are a pain to get rid of and a sink would be really nice.)

Can't you just hammer shell bells? and get shells

Also i agree the chorus box should be 1-2, 3 feels overkill

Edited by thesooz9000

1 hour ago, Nickolai said:

this would also help the chorus box to be able to be equipped alongside the illumination upgrade. Even if i think both are somewhat underwhelming compared to other upgrades/charms now, i feel they would have good synergy that as of now, simply just can't be done.

• Health 1

40 minutes ago, SinancoTheBest said:

What if the night vision circuit requires 5 prongs so that illumination is actually comparable, and we get a 5 slot circuit again. That would especially be in order if we get 7 slots by the end of beta.

I only want to see any 5 slot circuits if we get 7 slots

• Big Ups 1

8 minutes ago, carinhauwu said:

i think it would be interesting if wx-78 could create new batery slots on later game

imagine if wx had more batery slots, but in balance, if they were all being used at the same time it would have a chance to overheat or some kind of problem

• Like 2
  • Wavey 1

I wish we could use any of the light ones with any of the temperatures, for and easy winter or summer with light, some people don't care about the stats or movement speed and just want a chill time being inmmune to two of the dangers and worrying about food and sanity after that

• Like 1

On 4/15/2022 at 5:05 AM, Nickolai said:

The light based circuits are so prong-heavy because they need to be balanced with the Enlightened Crown in Mind, given that one of the main perks of this endgame item is infinite, free, useful light.

3 hours ago, S19TealPenguin said:

The light based circuits are so prong-heavy because they need to be balanced with the Enlightened Crown in Mind, given that one of the main perks of this endgame item is infinite, free, useful light.

I wasn't talking about the light circuits though? I was talking about the Music box circuit.