[Game Update] - 499515

• Developer

Beta Hotfix

Changes

• Crafting Menu
    • Added the setting “Crafting Auto-Close” to enable or disable closing of the crafting menu when pre-crafting placeable structures. When the build button is labelled “Place” the crafting menu will still close regardless of the setting.
      • This can be found in the Advanced settings page.
  • Crafting Menu Controller Support
    • Improved the controller button tips listed at the bottom of the crafting menu
    • The inventory bar’s selected item’s controller tips will now hide when the crafting menu is open
    • Fixed a bug where the focus would be set to the first item in the grid when selecting a filter instead of remaining on the filter.
  • Added recipes to filters
    • Year of the shrines added to Prototypers & Stations
    • Winona's Catapult added to Weapons
    • Insulated Pack added to Cooking
    • Beefalo Grooming Station added to Beefalo Riding
    • Scaled Flooring, Watering Can and Waterfowl Can added to Summer Items

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug when the recipe grid changes (eg due to sort by crafting) where repeat crafting would continue to repeat craft the new item.
  • Fixed the Bird Trap recipe 
  • Fixed the Watering Can to only require a Science Machine to prototype.
  • Fixed a crash regarding the Varg.
  • Added fx when the Bird Cage is destroyed
  • Fixed a bug allowing hound waves to be skipped by relogging on a boat.

View full update

• Like 43
  • Big Ups 1
  • GL Happy 2
  • Potato Cup 1

Guess in the end, One Man Band was too great at farming to be added into the farming tab.

Glad we're still getting updates only 2 days to the update, this beta had a great run full of community feedback and developper input.

58 minutes ago, ScottHansen said:

Watering Can to only require a Science Machine to prototype.

About that... shouldnt it just require a science machine, it's not that complex of a tool. Perhaps Waterfowl deserves the alchemy engine treatment but can definitely do with regular watering can on science tier 1.

Edited by SinancoTheBest
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Ohh that makes sense. I read it as if making watering cans with science machine only was an issue that was just fixed (and it totally requires an ancient pseudoscience station to craft now as intended)

You know you are quite picky sometimes when it comes to things that most would agree with being fine. Also quite rude as well.

Edited by Cvmoote
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ScottHansen said:

Fixed a bug when the recipe grid changes (eg due to sort by crafting) where repeat crafting would continue to repeat craft the new item.

I've made a difference. I'm something of a rich and famous celebrity now.

• Haha 2
  • Shopcat 1
  • Big Ups 1
  • Potato Cup 1

2 hours ago, ScottHansen said:

Fixed a bug allowing hound waves to be skipped by relogging on a boat

[Insert unfunny reposted Gif]

Also I didn't see this in any patchnotes, but Scott actually did it, no way! I'm so proud

image.png.b72bc93732ba13630161c0693d648202.png

Ahh, they grow up so fast. Can't wait for the Netflix Adaptation of Scott's awesome journey.

Edited by SomebodyRandom
  • Like 15
  • Haha 3
  • Ninja 1
  • Big Ups 3
  • GL Happy 1

Hi! Welp, I tried the update and some inconvenience for me is still happening and I would like to know if it will be fixed some day...

I speak of Ancient Guardian going into the void, sometimes when I'm fighting him and dodge one of his attacks, he somehow crosses the "invisible walls " and he starts to walk through the void, it's so confusing and extremely annoying, because I have to get close and do weird movements to get him to "go over" the invisible walls and go back to the normal world because if I defeat him there all his loot he will fall into the void and the battle will have been a waste of time, and trying to get him back to the normal world most of the time I end up getting hit for free and it's very unfair.

I highly doubt this will be a... battle feature???

but even if it is, is it possible to change it? I don't like when the guardian does it and I lose all the dynamism and momentum of the battle... 

• Developer
1 hour ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Guess in the end, One Man Band was too great at farming to be added into the farming tab.

This was done a couple hot fixes ago. I'm not which one, it was missed from the patch notes.

• Like 6
  • Big Ups 2

What about fix for attacking nearest entity, not to target previously punched? Especially, in the spider (monkey etc.) wars when u try to combat with several of them and need to click-target for stopping moving after the previous victim collecting at that time all the hits. 

13 hours ago, ScottHansen said:

Added the setting “Crafting Auto-Close” to enable or disable closing of the crafting menu when pre-crafting placeable structures. When the build button is labelled “Place” the crafting menu will still close regardless of the setting.

• This can be found in the Advanced settings page.

it is so sweet of you! i love it! thank you very much for hearing our voice:p

• Like 1