How does Charlie affect the constant?

I know that it has only been 6 years since she has been a queen but come on the old god do more work to change the constant than you do.

what are you even doing from day to day are you checking for a wild time and dimensional rift that might tear down the fabric of reality apart? if yes then you do a really bad job at it, you let Wortox break into terraria, Wanda as a whole, and Wagstaff possibly escaping because you do such a terrible job at looking out for dimensional and time rift and use hologram to enter the constant,

are you just watching as the survivors live? if yes then Maxwell does a better job than you he actually checks in with the player in-game and actually works while watching them.

are you making holidays and preparing them for the survivors? if yes then you need to add valentine's day in was rooted in the 1800s but it was revived in the 1920s and also you are really bad at how to balance them all, Winter feast gets too much attention while Hallowed night got nothing since 2018.

are you developing new things? if yes then you are really lazy about a deer with eyes who could think of that, a bee queen? wow so creative, if you are on a creative block you should go out more and took some examples of Maxwell's works it's not a bad thing to find some inspiration from someone else work.

sure you are a new queen and have only been here for almost 7 years but you can't just make Alter do most of the work for you, you need to make a change on your own something new and exciting. 

Interact and change the constant civilization more the pig, the merm, the Bunnymen, or the other intelligence life from like, the monkey, the pead, the rock lobster, make them more civilize or make them have a more unique and diverse culture.

Give this world more flora new flowers and trees change it to be more magical or dark or mystical, or mysterious because I'm tired of seeing the same kind of trees and flowers over and over again.

Improved on Maxwell's work there is nothing wrong with improving the old ruler work put your spin on it.

Add more foods and dished variety, new knowledge, or a new world.

The constant is your oyster and you could do anything in it, don't make other people who you don't even pay do the work for you, case in point "return of them" arc, and if you do some of the work in "return of them" then credit your own work, nobody will know if it your own work or Alter or Maxwell left over.

Tldr: Charlie is lazy and does nothing but I don't want her to be that so I criticized/ rant about how she rule the constant and how she could improved on them.

9 minutes ago, Paoling said:

Most of the plants are from Alter.

Waterlogged, new crops, kelp, juicy berries, twiggy trees, cawnival plants, and skins, lots of skins (especially for Abigail's flower)

There are a lot of dishes, too! 

7 minutes ago, jan Mele said:

Waterlogged, new crops, kelp, juicy berries, twiggy trees, cawnival plants, and skins, lots of skins (especially for Abigail's flower)

We know who make the Waterlogged Klei does not credited Charlie or Alter so who know, that from Warly, it possible that klep are Maxwell's creation the tide are just too low for us to see, only two of these are Charlie's creation, Crow people might have breed diffent kind of trees to be like this, trees don't have skin, Abigail flower are from the real world.

You can't have too much plants.

Or foods.

1 minute ago, Paoling said:

We know who make the Waterlogged Klei does not credited Charlie or Alter so who know, that from Warly, it possible that klep are Maxwell's creation the tide are just too low for us to see, only two of these are Charlie's creation, Crow people might have breed diffent kind of trees to be like this, trees don't have skin, Abigail flower are from the real world.

You can't have too much plants.

Or foods.

Hmm... Sure, but I disagree about waterlogged. 

But it's much better with food! 

There's at least 19 new non-Warly non-Terraria dishes , probably even more.  There's some ingridients, like coalefant trunks, leafy meats, weeds, lots of fish, barnacles.

Hmm... Sure, but I disagree about waterlogged. 

But it's much better with food! 

There's at least 19 new non-Warly non-Terraria dishes , probably even more.  There's some ingridients, like coalefant trunks, leafy meats, weeds, lots of fish, barnacles.

Why, what about waterlogged that make you think Charlie the one who make it?

Most dishes are from the survivors, I mean like more ingredients variety and fantasy food, dishes has more mechanic.

Also we can't have too much foods.

13 hours ago, Paoling said:

Add more foods and dished variety, new knowledge, or a new world.

12 hours ago, Paoling said:

Most dishes are from the survivors, I mean like more ingredients variety and fantasy food, dishes has more mechanic.

Sure, lol. 

12 hours ago, Paoling said:

Why, what about waterlogged that make you think Charlie the one who make it?

What makes you think it could be from the moon?

Sure, lol. 

What makes you think it could be from the moon?

I never said it was from the moon or it affected by the moon.

If it was from or affected by the moon, my guess that there was a seed that got throw into the ocean and when the moon land on the ocean it sent a shock wave that mutated the seeds to grow that size.

But it most likely grow on it own.

4 hours ago, Frosty_Mentos said:

Charlie and her team are working really hard on drawing assets to doing lore and quality of life work for the survivors for their eternal purgatory. 

Ever since "new reign" we see her go on a vacation to the lunar island and visit the ancient archive but never doing actual work, the quality of life update is most likely made by the shadow and most of the assets while she just sleep and goes on vacation all day, not only that she a bad person she also a bad boss, never doing anything by herself, she got no family, life, time, she immortal what is her excuses for not doing do her job?

Can't really blame her. No good help on Skitslist.

She had the Tragic Torch in the more recent updates, but not the cane. I'm guessing she's been stuck on Metheus for a few years and finally rage-quit.
Do you have any idea how hard it is to teach eldritch abominations how to play Mastermind? In hieroglyphs.

Sheeeeeesh.

1 hour ago, Paoling said:

Ever since "new reign" we see her go on a vacation to the lunar island and visit the ancient archive but never doing actual work, the quality of life update is most likely made by the shadow and most of the assets while she just sleep and goes on vacation all day, not only that she a bad person she also a bad boss, never doing anything by herself, she got no family, life, time, she immortal what is her excuses for not doing do her job?

Seems like you're just imagining a problem. You are overthinking this. 

4 minutes ago, jan Mele said:

Seems like you're just imagining a problem. You are overthinking this. 

I'm not imagining thing, she hasn't been creating or doing anything since "new reign" most of the thing in "return of them" is from the moon or are already existing things that are just too far out into the ocean for us to see.

What is Charlie doing, in regards to the Constant and the Survivors?

Simple.

She's playing the Sims!  In observation-only, free will mode.  

sims4charlie.thumb.png.a8698f3eeebe048e3e4a652d87758399.png

Every now and then she throws in a new decoration, which is also very like a Simmer...

sims4palacethroneroom.thumb.png.901c813bd7fa8a7d296c571224bd4a8b.png
Charlie:  Time to spiff up my throne room!  Oh wait, there aren't enough black rose vines.

and she's been enjoying seeing how everyone does with the Pets expansion pack Year of the Catcoon:

simkitties4.png.ec90f2167339452d78a9b3365be67a5b.png

simkitties3.thumb.png.503cc31a5d46c0fe51c66d145dad0438.pngsimkitties5.png.ef883b8435dd49f7cd7a79f52bcc67ef.png

Yep, that all sounds like a Simmer to me.  : P

...Notorious

Spoiler

By the way, I actually came up with the idea of Charlie being a hands-off Sims "player" FIRST, and realised I could use it as an excuse to post cute screenshots AFTERwards.  : P
And in case anyone was wondering, that throne room picture is from a build I myself made.  It's called "The Pastel Palace" and I still think it's one of my best building jobs ever.  :)

Archived