• Yes, it's probably be in the same level as DST
    • Yes, but it would not be successful as DST
    • Maybe, but the game is great
    • Maybe, but the game has cult following
    • Maybe, but the game is decent
    • No, the game is good but it will be a commercial failure
    • No, the game will probably be bad
    • No, the game will probably be hate by gamers

Ok, I was trying to say that Woodie's entire personality and existence is revolving around him being stereotypical Canadian and his just being Canadian, he mentions Canada in a lot of his quotes, other than being a Canadian he loves nature, trees, chopping down trees, lucy, and hate birds, that is all there is to Woodie personality and how you could build off that or expand on that or just use that personality for your fanfiction.

51 minutes ago, Dr.Medic said:

"an action open world mmo role playing rpg whit tactical round based combat, survival elements, a heavy story full of thriling, epic adventure packed and romance options, where the players can create there own stuff whitin the universe, show of your creative creations whil players all around the world! and be the first to collect all 100 side characters as your trustfully companions that will help you in battle or other activities, like fishing or mining, now only in dontstarve together"

now say what now @Paoling? does that not sound like fun?

Featuring Dante from divine comedy.

53 minutes ago, Dr.Medic said:

dont starve but whit all that stuff there, like, what else to expect realy? unless of course the perspective is differend, 2.5d is something that comes to mind, yes, thats an option for sure, and the 100side characters? well lets se, we got pig joe for once, pig bacon, merm glurgas, rocklobster rocky, grass gekko lizie, the lavae, and for romance options? well, i allready got my fictional crush, so cant realy say how i like that mechanic in the game, but round based rpg? oh thats great! its like dragon quest, you just select your move and then watch the animations, survival is as you know, eat food, the heavy main story follows wilson percival higgsbury, how he needs your help to defeat the evil man maxwell, and to remove him from the throne, so that others may take over, and to make from old enemys new friends, as you follow each character story, you will realise that they all have something in common, "together" to defeat the overlord of the shadow realm, to defeat the evil whitin the world for ever! while helping an old man whit bad vision to construct something to get the needed moon energy, to finaly put an end to this, yes, and to bring peace finaly into the faction based pvp too, to make it finaly so, that everyone can live whitout proplems

I love games with lots of mechanics, but I think this one might be a little bit too much for me to understand.

For the people who think their games are going to more successful than DST why is that?

8 hours ago, Paoling said:

I don't think you can fit every genre and theme into 1 game.

Not with THAT attitude, you can't!  XD

And as for the teachers dating the students...I never intended that.  I just meant everybody would be a CHARACTER in it.  Sure, there are some dating Sims where you _can_ date teachers/other staff, and some players will complain about WHY isn't EVERYONE an option???? but in actual canon of the game itself, the teachers aren't dateable--just hopefully entertaining background color.

That's what I was thinking, anyway. (shrug)

...Notorious

On 3/8/2022 at 4:22 PM, Double F said:

what is DSA ? Dont Starve ... Aloane ?

Don’t Starve Adventures Mode.

(you activate this by finding a weird looking door somewhere randomly in your world in Solo Dont Starve & entering into it)

DSA was a story quest to make it from chapter 1 to Chapter 5 through randomly generated worlds designed by Maxwell.

Canon Wilson makes it to the end and trades places with Maxwell as the ruler of the constant until Charlie comes along freeing him to take her own reign.

There is a lot of questionable stuff in between: Mostly- Wilson & Maxwell we’re both chained down and bond to the throne chair where as CHARLIE is not and has free reign to roam about the constant as she see’s fit to do.

However.. Maxwell also appeared at the start of each chapter to taunt you in Dont Starve so- Maybe the real human form of these people are “Trapped” on the throne, while a Projection/Shadow duplicate of them can still roam about?

if you want juicy Lore you will have to beg Mr JoeW for it cause last I heard he’s one of the people in charge of lore for the game.. But I do have some serious questions why If all Charlie had to do was walk up to & touch Wilson to free him.. why she didn’t do the same a long time ago for Maxwell? Maxwell & Charlie have always been in the constant together at the same time: and Charlie has always been the thing that kills you in the middle of the night, she’s always been there.. Hopefully soon we get more lore on the loose ends.

I refer to DS as DS and DST as DST where DSA just makes me think of Adventures Mode which DST doesn’t currently have an Adventures Mode.

Archived