Jump to content

Blunderbuss + other ranged weapons


Recommended Posts

I think dst needs more ranged weapons, other than obviously blow darts or the character specific slingshot, if you want to fight you are corralled into either tanking damage or specifically learning kiting patterns that cannot function with high ping or lag; but more ranged weapons would be good, obviously not an instant kill weapon to hide across a pond with. 

Don't take this as a demand, I'd just like some more variety in fighting other than 400 glass cutters and football helmets

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Well-met said:

please please yes a gunpowder-based weapon

klei you don't even need to use the same graphics from hamlet, make a new one if that's whats bothering you!

When thinking of what to do random art of, I thought up of like an animation where Wormwood throws gunpowder at a group of mobs and lights it with a fire staff mid-air, exploding on getting near the mobs. But now I wonder if this could be a cool feature with proper balancing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ShadowDuelist said:

I'd be happier if they fix Walter's first, so at least we have a "decent" ranged character + they allow higher stacking for blow darts (maybe 40?)

Blow dart stacking is the least of my concern, it is how expensive it is. The best way to balance it is to make blow darts and blowpipes their own things and get rid of the Reed cost for blow darts, maybe replace it with twigs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, SecretPizzaMan said:

Blow dart stacking is the least of my concern, it is how expensive it is. The best way to balance it is to make blow darts and blowpipes their own things and get rid of the Reed cost for blow darts, maybe replace it with twigs.

they arent supposed to be worth as main weapon but a way to deal extra safe damage

to change them the entire combat would need to be change since 99% of mobs deal melee damage

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

they arent supposed to be worth as main weapon but a way to deal extra safe damage

to change them the entire combat would need to be change since 99% of mobs deal melee damage

Then nerf their damage. And I am just asking for reeds to be removed for the darts, makes no sense and is needlessly expensive.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, SecretPizzaMan said:

Then nerf their damage. And I am just asking for reeds to be removed for the darts, makes no sense and is needlessly expensive.

ofc i will be okey with them being more accessible. The more variety the better

they can simply increase the number of darts obtained per craft since reeds arent really used outside of some characters

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

×
  • Create New...